Jack Herer 2 Weeks From Germination

• Thread starter Shroomtrips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Hi everyone. I might be too worried, but is this ok for a 2 week plant? Checking youtube and forums and this plant seems to be too small for 2 weeks... its under 600hps, temps are 24-26C during light and 21-22C during dark period. The soil is Bio-Bizz Light Mix. Water PH is 6.5-7. Humidity ranges from 40 to 70

Jack herer 2 weeks from germination
Jack herer 2 weeks from germination 2
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive run a lot of JH and have found the sweet spot with Ph is right around 6.3. At 7 you are locking out vital macro and micro nutes. As @DemonTrich mentioned try getting your Rh up to around 70 %

But jack can be a slow vegger so keep that in mind if you want a genepool that has quick turn and burn schedules.

I hope this helped......... Peace

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Ive run a lot of JH and have found the sweet spot with Ph is right around 6.3. At 7 you are locking out vital macro and micro nutes. As @DemonTrich mentioned try getting your Rh up to around 70 %

But jack can be a slow vegger so keep that in mind if you want a genepool that has quick turn and burn schedules.

I hope this helped......... Peace

Will add a bit of vinegar to my tap water to lower PH to 6.3. Thanks for info!:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Will add a bit of vinegar to my tap water to lower PH to 6.3. Thanks for info!:)
Be sure to check and adjust your Ph only after all nutes are added and mixed well. its the ph of the Final solution that you feed with that is key......... Good grow karma for you man.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Be sure to check and adjust your Ph only after all nutes are added and mixed well. its the ph of the Final solution that you feed with that is key......... Good grow karma for you man.

Will do this! Thanks

P.S. I hope that my grow karma wont be a bitch lol

Irish063

Irish063

I've been having the same problem. However, I think mine is due to several factors. One being Rh level, another being temp. Trying to corrrct mine. Just waiting for signs of improvement. Good luck man.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks good to me, not every seed can be a super fast grower, some grow slower than others, doesnt mean they will finish later or less potent than the fast growers.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

I've been having the same problem. However, I think mine is due to several factors. One being Rh level, another being temp. Trying to corrrct mine. Just waiting for signs of improvement. Good luck man.
Thanks. I think my problem was nitrogen deficiency and overwatering. Bottom leaves went yellow and died. Since i started fertiliser the plant is nice and growing again:)

Top Bottom