Jack Herer 2017. (1) In Ground (1)in Coco!

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What up guys. I haven't done an outdoor Grow in a while. Moved indoors but decided to throw some out for this beautiful summer season. Best summer we've had in NorCal in a couple years.
You can also check out my indoor thread in the Grow Diaries section. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...1-the-coco-diaries.86986/page-54#post-1961474

To the girls:
I have 2 Jack Herer from growers choice seeds going in my backyard this year. Along with some in my indoor.

1 is in ground. I added a little ffof I had laying around to the native soil but the native soil is suuuper rich. One handful you're getting at least 3 worms. I planted her straight into ground early June and she's just now starting to blow up big time. With this in ground I want to keep it as simple as possible. Maybe a top dress right before flower but not much more. Gonna let this great soil do its thing

The other is in a 5 gal bucket in Coco/perlite. She is being fed my run off from my coco dtw system and she's living it. She's turning into a monster. I've never done Coco outside but I think I'm on to something here. Lol.

Anyway any advice is appreciated. This is more of a log and my heart is in my indoor but I'm havin lots of fun with these girls. Lol. And I really think this Coco outdoor is gonna be something great. Lol

Jack herer 2017 1 in ground 1in coco
Jack herer 2017 1 in ground 1in coco 2
Jack herer 2017 1 in ground 1in coco 3
Jack herer 2017 1 in ground 1in coco 4
Jack herer 2017 1 in ground 1in coco 5
Jack herer 2017 1 in ground 1in coco 6
Jack herer 2017 1 in ground 1in coco 7
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ps. Outdoor guys,
Pre flowerin top dress recipies? Something that can hold her over. Like I said I think this soil has more than enough but I'm gonna give her a nice tea before flowering and maybe a. Ice top dress if you guys think it's a good idea.
Coco will continue to get her run off surprise. Lol

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

That's gonna be nice buds for you with her in the ground ! Got my girl in the ground too . Mountainside. (Headband) from bag seed of some fire indoor .

20170727 113923
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

It has been 2 weeks since the picsbin this post. The girls have grown big time. Pics this afternoon after work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom