Jack Herer auto twisted new growth from the beginning.

• Thread starter Jethrowfromdethrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jethrowfromdethrow

Jethrowfromdethrow

Hello friends. New grower. Twisted growth from seeds planted 5 weeks ago. 2 of 3 JH appear stunted and are very stout. Leaves look wrinkled. Been dealing with it and they have made somewhat of a recover Lower leaves almost look mutated.

Three jack herer auto and one revolver auto from crop kings.
-soil FFoF
-runoff ph 6.7
-1/4 strength reefertilizer 20-5-10 applied three times. no tip discolouration.
started under 100w cheap Chinese 2 setting light (grow stage only)and moved to 2x 100 watt led spider farmer.
RH at seed to week two 78%
Temp at seed to week two 24 Celsius environment
Watering daily about 175ml each plant now into 3 gallon pots at 5 weeks. Very little water during early leaf sets and week 0-2. Medium was soaked in rain water and dried inside for 24hrs before transplanting seeds with 3/4 tap.

current at 5 weeks- 64% rh and 21 Celsius. Injecting CO2 every two hours at 40scfh for 4 minutes. (First time with co2 setup taking it slow) reading mid height in grow room @ 800ppm-900ppm co2 average.

it really looks to me like i am overwatering from my incessant research and internet diagnostics. Can you guys look at pics and tell me what you think? The problems appear only really with the three Jack herer
No mites observed with 30x lighted loupe. It’s worth noting that I have spider mites last grow but thoroughly cleaned with bleach and then left grow room clean for one month.

thanks gents.

Jack herer auto twisted new growth from the beginning
Jack herer auto twisted new growth from the beginning 2
Jack herer auto twisted new growth from the beginning 3
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Run off to high and plant looks like pH lockout issues. Would have to guess your medium pH is off

Dr. Bruce Bugbee, grows weed for Utah state and nasa

36053670 72AE 41C5 9182 DF628DB9E483

Latest posts

Top Bottom