Jack herer question

• Thread starter t2am
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

t2am

how long does it usually take to break surface with this strain? i ask because we had a nevilles haze took a really long time then boom it mammothed, but not this long.

R

Rural_GrowOp

How long has it been in the soil? You can try to dig it up and look to see what it is doing but I wouldn't recommend it.

T

t2am

sorry i thought i put how long it's been in the soil. approx. 2 and a half weeks.

R

Rural_GrowOp

That seems like a really long time. You might want to try and gently dig it up and see whats going on with it. I've never had anything take that long to sprout.

C

coldnorth

search for a scruffing or something like that if the shells is hard! might be able to help you out

I

IronLionZion

Yeah be very gentile but I would dig it up. Thats an awfully long time

T

t2am

excuse me, sorry i forgot to specify, it's currently in rockwool, not soil.. ugh being high while posting...

D

Darth Bud

my hawiian snow took over a week in rockwool but my great white shark took a day so dig up and see what's going on if the husk feels hard give a light sanding on the seem see if that works

T

t2am

most of the seeds are cracked and look like they weere going to be quick breaking surface.. but they are just like pretty much how we put them.. no growth since..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
do you have a heating pad? whats the temp?

JH420

JH420

My JH took only a day or two in jiffy pucks. I've had no luck using rockwool to sprout seeds.

Top Bottom