Jack Herer UC Grow

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Ready to try some sativa in the UC - has anyone run Sannies Jack Herer in the UC 13s?

I'd like to know what the veg and flower period is like. Photos would be killer!

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

too busy trimming!

my guess is that unless you employ a day laborer to train them bitches, Herer or any serious sativa will be just too much to handle. While the finished product is amazing haze, the taming of the jungle and extended flowering is too much to handle. I prefer nice predictable and 50/50 60/40 mixes Ind/sat. I have yet to learn to tolerate a sativa no matter the quality. I think Sannies has inbred it so far it is now an IBL and on like generation 8-10 by now.
I have a feeling this should finish in 60-70 days max, OG already goes 63-65 and is 6ft tall, so I'm excited...

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

too busy trimming!

my guess is that unless you employ a day laborer to train them bitches, Herer or any serious sativa will be just too much to handle. While the finished product is amazing haze, the taming of the jungle and extended flowering is too much to handle. I prefer nice predictable and 50/50 60/40 mixes Ind/sat. I have yet to learn to tolerate a sativa no matter the quality. I think Sannies has inbred it so far it is now an IBL and on like generation 8-10 by now.
Are there any feminized haze strains you recommend that are commercially available?

Owlfarm

Owlfarm

I've never grown jack in undercurrent, only soil. But I have been going way more sativa in undercurrents. I've been really impressed with og ghost trains haze. It's been my best strain yet in undercurrent and it's a pretty hazy sativa.
I would look for something with a thin stem, super leggy, and minimal fan leAves with spear type buds. This seems to be the ticket for me in the undercurrent because it's minimal defoliating, and lots of light penetration into the canopy.

Og ghost train

Top Bottom