Jack Herer x creek dog f2 (nesd project)

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Jack Herer (UK import) x Creek Dog f2 (personal pheno 1) - feminized pollen -in the making. This is one of the pheno’s I have grown out from the “Hunt for the Pheno Competition: East Coast Sour Diesel” from whiterivergrowpro (https://whiterivergrowpro.com/event/growing-for-beginners-getting-started-2/ ) It’s a pretty awesome competition, that I don’t expect to win, but am excited to have the genetics to play with, and the flower to enjoy. I’m excited to see what this cross brings and look forward to hunting for some new 🔥 in the expanded flower rooms..
If you haven’t made it over to whiterivergrowpro you really should if you are in Vermont/New Hampshire/maine/New York , they have the best assortment of equipment and nutrients in 100 miles, and when it comes to knowledge - these guys know what’s up!! .

the paint brush came out last night and in another 30 days should have some new fire. I also have the Creek Dog F2 crosses back with its self, as well as with : los pepes, white critical , vanilla kush and a completely different pheno if the same liniage. Should be lots of funlooking at the range of diversity as I pheno hunt

Jack herer x creek dog f2 nesd project

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

@Indiva710
this looks right up ur alley. I'm just watching. i don't wanna jack jujitsu's thread- his kung foo, is very strong.
every time jiu opens his mouth, i learn...

mornin, jujitsu- happy new year!
welcome to the year of THE RAT!

gogo dj qualls!

Latest posts

Top Bottom