Jack Herrer - How much longer???

• Thread starter hydrotran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

Jack Herrer - How much longer till harvest???

I have my jacks im starting my final week of bloom today take a look at it and tell me will it be ready by the end of my final week. Thanks.

http://i1143.invalid.com/albums/n629/hydrotran/IMG_2723.jpg

http://i1143.invalid.com/albums/n629/hydrotran/IMG_2722.jpg

http://i1143.invalid.com/albums/n629/hydrotran/IMG_2720.jpg

S

ScrOGer

Buy a field microscope 60-100x magnification. and use this chart, if you feel. you'll never be wrong, or chop too early or late again.

When to harvest
dorjewright

dorjewright

My super silver haze are at 53 of the 56 to 63 days from flip. The trichomes have been cloudy for 2 or 3 weeks now. I chopped a few last week and the buds were really light and no account. The buds are just beginning to swell this week. And I'm getting some amber. Trichome color can't be the sole deciding factor. Seems like swelling of the calyxes needs to happen then attention to color. For a novice like myself its hard to know when the max swelling has happened. Perhaps when the trichomes start to amber would be an indication that swelling has maxed?

H

hydrotran

I looked at the calyxes and they are filled with triches pretty plump actually. I dont know but I'm going to get a magnifying glass and see if its milky. Thanks for the info everyone!

S

ScrOGer

My super silver haze are at 53 of the 56 to 63 days from flip. The trichomes have been cloudy for 2 or 3 weeks now. I chopped a few last week and the buds were really light and no account. The buds are just beginning to swell this week. And I'm getting some amber. Trichome color can't be the sole deciding factor. Seems like swelling of the calyxes needs to happen then attention to color. For a novice like myself its hard to know when the max swelling has happened. Perhaps when the trichomes start to amber would be an indication that swelling has maxed?

CLoudy is all good. mostly amber (near end of ripeness) is all good too. SO perhaps you couldve waited until your plant said, "chop", by having mostly amber trichs.

dorjewright

dorjewright

CLoudy is all good. mostly amber (near end of ripeness) is all good too. SO perhaps you couldve waited until your plant said, "chop", by having mostly amber trichs.

ScrOGer, I just took a few buds to test. My point is for sss at least cloudy is way to early. The trainwreck on the other hand has swelled and still has mostly clear ts. I guess this is where experience with a particular variety really counts. Sure is a fun ride though.

O

out side grower

i onley grow out side so i always let mine grow till the frost has almost killed it then i cut it down.i personley think the longer it grows the better it is but i have never growed inside.

R

RIXSTA

I think 30-50% amber is good tyime but each to there own,read alot on people liking it when milky but im not to sure,may depend on straine...
60-100x microscopes a must,very cheap now a days to,I always look for change in colour of hairs too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom