jack the ripper and jillybean cross

• Thread starter capt adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

capt adam

this is jtr/jb cross i did and have been impressed with the yield and resin,this is at 6 weeks

Jack the ripper and jillybean cross
Jack the ripper and jillybean cross 2
Jack the ripper and jillybean cross 3
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Damn Capt. That looks like a heavy ass plant. Nice work, I like.

JAWS

JAWS

beautiful cross my friend it looks to yield very very nicely, ordered the JTR from the doc way back never did arrive very pissed i was :mad:........

nice work dude.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet cross bro that girls gonna be fat keep those pics comin.

T

Tolpan

What a beauty!

Love it, I'm running JTR as well, just harvested some days ago! My selected mother is a monster weights up to 2g/W with 80 day 12/12. The smell is very hazy, with some orange/grapefruit smell! Really funny and not heavy!
Will definitly be a keeper for a long time!

Greets Tolpan

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

Thats a very nice looking specimen... good work ..

C

capt adam

weight

this cross was an excellent suprise because every node is bud from the tip to the internode ,so besides havin a nice cola it also has the lower branches that are like colas themselves,this plant would be awsome 2 have a room full of both commercially and conisuer wise,i was just doin germ rate tests and i forgot about it until it budded into this beutiful specimen, the buds arn't too thick so they will not mold.....they smell hazey and rotten fruity

JAWS

JAWS

so capt please inlighten us as to what the RED CHERRY BERY is all about, the names got the underside of my togue salavating:p..

C

capt adam

red chery berry

so capt please inlighten us as to what the RED CHERRY BERY is all about, the names got the underside of my togue salavating:p..

it is a cross from barneys that is a skunk1/california indica backcross,i tryed it at the cup and it was sweet as hell,i guess it is similar to cheese geneticly speaking but it is a very diverse cross i had a pheno that was easily the largest yeilder of medium gradebud or any strain period, it was beside heavy duty fruity and made the bigger hdf phenos look small,but lo and behold i found the pheno that they must consider the jewel cause it is an absolutely dank specimen,the smell is like candy it is small but smothered in resin....it is close to finishin

June 087
JAWS

JAWS

sounds like a winner capt and she looks great, thanks for the pic umm:rolleyes:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Damn man, that is a monster plant, love the structure.....wow

You did Subby proud with that one I am sure..

Tex

K

koopa troopa

nice capt adam! also running JTR and it just reaks in veg, with a grapefruitish smell as well like NYCD. bushing them up under a 600 before flipping. i'll have to stop back and post pics. holla!

B

Bellabee

Hey Capt. Adam how did your JTR+JB turn out? I accidently pollinated a Jilly with a Jack male. I'm thinking now I've got Jack and Jill lol. Just wondering if it was a good smoke

Top Bottom