Jack The Ripper

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

This girl is almost done, the only lady i have from this one, simply cause the rest of the seeds were given to one of the med patients here having hard times. i almost wish I had given them another kind, the greedy side that is, but I'm far happier to know they are gonna get lots of good meds from this strain. So Sub, your gonna make at least another bill off me bro.

Untitled scanned 29
Untitled scanned 30
Untitled scanned 31
Untitled scanned 32
Untitled scanned 33
Untitled scanned 34
Untitled scanned 35
Untitled scanned 36
Untitled scanned 37
Untitled scanned 38
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Cant wait to try her bro, and i just found out that 3/4 of the ones my buddy was gifted are fem, so that means 8/9 fem in this pack, and 1 undetermined, so i get to try more.

F

Frutty_Grower

Very good work BB!I have 3 JTR seedling now I hope to find a keeper btw how much watts did ya use 600 or 1000?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks a lot guys, and she was grown under a 1000 full spec hps.
And ya shes massive sub, and the buds are like fucking rocks now too. Just put down a few of my jilly bean seeds that I've had there for a while, gonna see if I cant grow out a few more monsters for ya to have a look at.

P

Papa_kush

MMM always got love for some jack, nice budz bro. Be sure to post some more pics when your buds are all cured....I love lookin at jack.

Stay up bro.

T

Tolpan

Massive! What a monster, well done:damnhippie:

JTR is great!

Cheers

Tolpan

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to get the shots updated, comp is on the fuck up,so they may be a bit slow, but they'll get goin. And shes never been topped once, I use only pinching, its why theres so many large tops, I dont lose on single main branch, drives my yields up by about 25 percent from topping.

P

pinekreek

Big Buddy,

My JTR is going to have to go some to get in that catagory. Incredible. When Sub chimes in with a comment like, "Huge" you know you've done well.

T

toker

Jtr

hey buddy!
fukk!
very well grown man...
(looks for his jtr beans)
:rollj:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Your JTR looks like some killer dank..gotta love TGA gear!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks everyone, I had to cut this girl a couple days early cause of heat/humidity issues, I live right next to the atlantic ocean, litterally, can see it from my house and walk there in 5 mins, so that can cause a touch of moisture in this area. Once the buds are dry and cured I'll get some good bud pics up for ya.

P

Papa_kush

damn bro really impressed with ur grows
cant wait for the new pics

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Haha, i wish i had some budshots, current humidity where i live, 100 percent, drying is at a stand still, I HATE THE SUMMER! If I was outdoor, I'd be a happy man, but fuck, this rots. I'll get them up in a few days I'm sure, the buds are rock soild though, very nice plant for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom