Jack's 321!Need help!Need a current guide All jack's posts are few years old let's start a new one from people tried and true methods help me learn pl

• Thread starter bdig551987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bdig551987

bdig551987

I am currently running a perpetual grow all in HEMPY buckets mothers in 5 gallong hempys and then clones vegged for 2 to 3 weeks in 2 gallon hempys and sent to flower...however constantly mixing different nutrient amounts and mixes takes up an extreme amount of time...also gets expensive...I am using remo and I love it but it goes quick when you have this many plants and I have to mix up 5 different strengths n mixes each feedings...I was running just plain coco but watering every day was to much why I made the switch to hempys my mothers can go a week and still healthy as ever...but just wanted get people's opinions...I Kno I'm going to run 321 in veg with tribus and maybe fulvic acid...my question is in flower do you still use same formula all way thru...I seen green gene uses his greene genes boost formula he calls it first 2 to 3 weeks which is 2 g part a 2 g part b and 1.2 epsom I believe with I think 2.5 mpk I might b a little off on numbers but I know it's something like that then he switches back to the regular 321 all way thru to flush...my question is wouldn't nitrogen b way to high...I was thinking about trying this method then after 2 weeks of his boost formula go back to 321 and then the final 2 weeks before flush run jack's finish mix I believe it's 7-10-30...or should I stick with the 321 and just slowly start dropping the part b which is cal nitrate after say week 6...but then would I have to drop the epsom to cause I Kno they go hand in hand...anyway any tried and true methods would b awesome!!!! Also was thinking about adding terpinator which is 0-0-4....

bdig551987

bdig551987

Thank u both...u r right I prolly am giving it way to much thought...just new to the salts...I've always used bottled nutes...but had a different bottle for everything and I think with my first few grows that's where all my problems came trying to dial in 12 different bottles lol...u guys r right I'm keep it simple n go from there...my main concern was flower...and the high nitrogen...u both keep full strength 321 all way thru till flush? Don't drop the calcium any? And I think I'll try a run just simple like u both said 321 all way thru...n then one with mkp starting sometime in flower...thanks again I needed the reality check lol I was definitely way overthinking it

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Thank u both...u r right I prolly am giving it way to much thought...just new to the salts...I've always used bottled nutes...but had a different bottle for everything and I think with my first few grows that's where all my problems came trying to dial in 12 different bottles lol...u guys r right I'm keep it simple n go from there...my main concern was flower...and the high nitrogen...u both keep full strength 321 all way thru till flush? Don't drop the calcium any? And I think I'll try a run just simple like u both said 321 all way thru...n then one with mkp starting sometime in flower...thanks again I needed the reality check lol I was definitely way overthinking it

If a plant is growing outdoors, does nature drop the nitrogen?

There's a reason people use Jack's 3/2 or 3-2-1 start to finish.

bdig551987

bdig551987

That is a great point...there's to much bro science out there and ppl on videos swearing by certain things n having to drop this n add this...but u guys r right most of the best grows I've seen have been from just a base nite a 2 or 3 part start to finish...it makes sense we r trying to recreate nature inside n like u said nature doesn't just drop nitrogen n add more p and k at flower time...thank u both for giving me the insight I needed...both right was way overthinking something n that's where always mess up a grow when try get to complicated adding this n that n dropping this and adding this...sometimes simplicity is the best...u guys just eased my anxiety thank u lol

2kellz

2kellz

If a plant is growing outdoors, does nature drop the nitrogen?

There's a reason people use Jack's 3/2 or 3-2-1 start to finish.

Hey Bill, do you stop at full strength - 3.6 2.5 (around 700ppm). I'm asking because I see that some people are running their ppms at around 1000-1200. Just wondering if I should up the Jacks and calnit ratio at a 1 - .67 ratio until I hit my target PPM of 1000. Or just leave it alone.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
It's whatever the plants want. If they are hungry, because of full sun/CO2/fresh bulbs, give it to them. If they want 1000 ppm, that's perfectly ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom