Jacks 5-12-26 soluability problem, can you guess before Jr peters

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feslope

feslope

My experience has been that their mixes contain EITHER sulphur OR calcium and when one comes in contact woith the other a precipitate forms. They have told me not to be concerned and use it. They are great to talk to and they will discuss any level you are technically comfortable with.

My experience was using their Hydro Fead which contains no sulphur. MOST contains sulphur and when added a precipitate forms. I was using this mix for a soil grow, they said not to be concerned with the precipitate.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Maybe its like V +B and uses a carrier of some sorts like clay ect. You will always have sediment in the bottom of your rez with that stuff but it isnt nutes.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Cheese, I'm sorry I didnt get to your PM question sooner ive been away from the farm for some time, so Ill answere your question if I heard back from jr peters regarding this thread.

I went back to mixing my own, so a mute point with them. Though they are knowledgable and polite I felt I didnt get a streight answere, I felt the same as you stated to me it seemed a matter of denial anyone else ever had the problem.

I asume though its for the reason its reccomended for use in hp systems and debris could be a problem damaging sprayheads, streigning could prevent that but with customers realizing they are using salts everyone else is using. Not sure on that theory and I purchase other salts from them so it isnt really a deal breaker.

My belief it is harmless and just goes to purity that we all deal with mixing nutrients. but whatever it was, it was hard crystaline structures. Some people pan gold out of bags of sand bought at home depot lol maby we get diamonds lol.

Last edited:
T

Tazmaniacal

Hi azmmjadvocates!

I found your post after seeing the same problem with Jacks5-12-26. My last several mixes resulted in a finger pinch full of such crystal sediments. I used warm tap water, and even used blender to try mixing. Still, the same crystals remain. While my veg-stage ladies seem to be doing fine, most of them have purple stalks and branches, which indicates a deficiency from what I read. (I'm pretty new to growing).

Would you please update this thread as to whether you solved the great Mystery of the Crystals?

Thanks!

Cheese, I'm sorry I didnt get to your PM question sooner ive been away from the farm for some time, so Ill answere your question if I heard back from jr peters regarding this thread.

I went back to mixing my own, so a mute point with them. Though they are knowledgable and polite I felt I didnt get a streight answere, I felt the same as you stated to me it seemed a matter of denial anyone else ever had the problem.

I asume though its for the reason its reccomended for use in hp systems and debris could be a problem damaging sprayheads, streigning could prevent that but with customers realizing they are using salts everyone else is using. Not sure on that theory and I purchase other salts from them so it isnt really a deal breaker.

My belief it is harmless and just goes to purity that we all deal with mixing nutrients. but whatever it was, it was hard crystaline structures. Some people pan gold out of bags of sand bought at home depot lol maby we get diamonds lol.

Top Bottom