Jack's nutrients question

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Thanks for taking the time to reply! This is exactly the brain work I need to do. Without leaf diagnosis or whatever fancy methods there are, a/b-ing and then referring back to the calculator makes sense. Another thing I never stopped to realize was that the addition of Armour SI might be throwing off my Potassium ratio -- specially since i have heard people say Jacks is considered High in K! I should compare the numbers between Jacks 3-2 or 3-2-1 and GH aggressive Veg three part 3-2-1 grow micro bloom respectively. This is very good advice, thanks agin!

Last edited:
cottageman

cottageman

Thanks for taking the time to reply! This is exactly the brain work I need to do. Without leaf diagnosis or whatever fancy methods there are, a/b-ing and then referring back to the calculator makes sense. Another thing I never stopped to realize was that the addition of Armour SI might be throwing off my Potassium ratio -- specially since i have heard people say Jacks is considered High in P! I should compare the numbers between Jacks 3-2 or 3-2-1 and GH aggressive Veg three part 3-2-1 grow micro bloom respectively. This is very good advice, thanks agin!
Jacks is not high in p it has 50ppms of p. Go to greengenesgarden on Instagram and in his story highlights is a nutrient section, and he has docs already up comparing most dry powders! He lists them and the ppms as said on the label

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Jacks is not high in p it has 50ppms of p. Go to greengenesgarden on Instagram and in his story highlights is a nutrient section, and he has docs already up comparing most dry powders! He lists them and the ppms as said on the label
Pardon me you beat me to my edit that was supposed to be K. It popped into my head in under 60 seconds = my 51 year old brain is still working!

Latest posts

Top Bottom