Jack's Under Current Grow 60 x 1000 watts 20 tons of AC and some CO2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:giggle I've prob read each of Jack's grow journals at least 3 times... Hmmm, 4 Deep or Defcon 4... Both are bad ass strain names!

opt1c

opt1c

be careful about the trees; i had to use a 6ft ladder to hold mine up when all was said and done ;) bamboo stakes duct taped to the sides of the buckets don't work no matter how much duct tape u use... trust me on that one

M

MedicalINFO

It probably took you longer to write me a smart ass comment then to answer a quick question, I've read this read before...you guys need to lighten up, I'm gone

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Hey Jack this is a dream room brother, and boy do you make it look easy. All the rest of us need to step our game up for sure. On a side note in the future you may consider the Dutch master gold A&B as base nutes in these systems. Many other UC folks have had amazing results with that as their base. You can talk with Dan about it he is a wealth of knowledge as I’m sure you are already aware of.

On a side note in reference to your coco/hydro run you mentioned in veg you were at 800 ppms. Just for clarification was your ec1.6 or 1.1 at 800 ppms? Just trying compare apples to apples so that’s why I ask about the conversion factor of your meter.

~L

K

Kpezzy

It probably took you longer to write me a smart ass comment then to answer a quick question, I've read this read before...you guys need to lighten up, I'm gone

come on bro it's in the Title to the thread, so you are Trolling or just ridiculous, I repeat the answer to your question is in "THE TITLE" come on dude really?

S

swisscheese

Instead of running 2 strains together in this system why not have separate resovoirs and smaller say 8 plant systems for each strain you want to grow?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
be careful about the trees; i had to use a 6ft ladder to hold mine up when all was said and done ;) bamboo stakes duct taped to the sides of the buckets don't work no matter how much duct tape u use... trust me on that one
How big where your girls when you flipped them?
Later Skater...
Hey Jack this is a dream room brother, and boy do you make it look easy. All the rest of us need to step our game up for sure. On a side note in the future you may consider the Dutch master gold A&B as base nutes in these systems. Many other UC folks have had amazing results with that as their base. You can talk with Dan about it he is a wealth of knowledge as I’m sure you are already aware of.

On a side note in reference to your coco/hydro run you mentioned in veg you were at 800 ppms. Just for clarification was your ec1.6 or 1.1 at 800 ppms? Just trying compare apples to apples so that’s why I ask about the conversion factor of your meter.

~L
I have many a talk with Dan...Big ups Brother...:afroweed: I use a Hanna Meter so what ever the EC conversion is for Hanna ...JACK
Instead of running 2 strains together in this system why not have separate resovoirs and smaller say 8 plant systems for each strain you want to grow?
This is only a test to see what strains turn out best in the futer I will run 1 strain in each 16 XXXL Under Current so two strains per room..JACK
:cool0041:

C

Casper

Is this room in a basement? If so, are there any preventative methods that can be used before construction starts as far as spraying to prevent mold, bugs, or other issues? I am going to grow in my basement (Michigan) now that I have my Medical card and authorized to posses 12 plants by State law and I want to do all of the construction right the 1st time. Should I put a vapor barrier on the basement walls before I install the studs/drywall? Right now I have exposed floor joists is it necessary or recommended to install drywall for ceiling or at least drop ceiling? Thanks.

K

Kpezzy

Is this room in a basement? If so, are there any preventative methods that can be used before construction starts as far as spraying to prevent mold, bugs, or other issues? I am going to grow in my basement (Michigan) now that I have my Medical card and authorized to posses 12 plants by State law and I want to do all of the construction right the 1st time. Should I put a vapor barrier on the basement walls before I install the studs/drywall? Right now I have exposed floor joists is it necessary or recommended to install drywall for ceiling or at least drop ceiling? Thanks.

Why not take every precaution you can now so that you don't have to worry about it later

C

Casper

Why not take every precaution you can now so that you don't have to worry about it later

I hear you, and I appreciate all of the knowledge you guys are willing to share on this board!

N

noone88

You are crazy to post this.

Under a non-profit collective structure, he is within his state legal rights to grow a decent number of plants. In CA, "safe harbor" limits are in limbo and there is a pause in any new prosecution of cases until there is some clarification regarding plant/medicine limits.

As long as he stays under 100 and doesn't have an arsenal of assault rifles, he'll be fine. I'm sure most co-ops have lawyered up and we all know our rights.

We might have our day ruined by a visit and a possible seizure, but we are within our legal rights.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

sense of entitlement

No one owes you anything on this site. The fact that people answer questions is amazing unto itself. When information is given over and over and over again it gets annoying to the person hosting the thread. Jack made a simple statement. Read the thread before you start asking questions, perhaps the answers are there. Have some manners and don't piss off the person who is being generous enough to share the information in the first place.

L

LEBDOG

Nonsense - no more

No one owes you anything on this site. The fact that people answer questions is amazing unto itself. When information is given over and over and over again it gets annoying to the person hosting the thread. Jack made a simple statement. Read the thread before you start asking questions, perhaps the answers are there. Have some manners and don't piss off the person who is being generous enough to share the information in the first place.

It's clear here, many have Jacks back. It's hard not to, with someone who's never done anything to piss anyone off here. Someone willing to share so much and even answer out questions is an invaluable resource here. I don't see how he gets time to pic and post with such a big grow going on.

Can we all just move on from this person's (and others) silly comments an quit filling up Jacks grow entertaining this nonsense (validating their ego's). Now there's another nonsense comment popping up today. I am sure this won't be the last. Those who have watched this from the start and other grows Jack posted really know what's what and that's what really matters isn't it.

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Under a non-profit collective structure, he is within his state legal rights to grow a decent number of plants. In CA, "safe harbor" limits are in limbo and there is a pause in any new prosecution of cases until there is some clarification regarding plant/medicine limits.

As long as he stays under 100 and doesn't have an arsenal of assault rifles, he'll be fine. I'm sure most co-ops have lawyered up and we all know our rights.

We might have our day ruined by a visit and a possible seizure, but we are within our legal rights.

This man is exactly right, I spent about 5 grand to get all my ducks in a row with a mutual benefit non profit corporation as well as 4 or 5 other permits and licenses that the state deem necessary. It’s all on the up and up as far as the state in concerned. All they want is there tax money they could give a rats ass what you grow so long as they get theirs.

Jack no worries brother as they say you’re not doing it right unless you have 15-20 haters popping out of the woodworks. Looks like you are on your way to perfection!

Top Bottom