hotRod

hotRod

Damn Jack

I know you go big
but that is awesome

can't wait to see the meds rolling out

T

TyKaycha

Holy! Crap! Need to change my pants, just creamed them... Hahaha! Subscribed for sure!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

:bow

Every time you start a thread it feels "over the top"....this is gonna be a great learning experience for us, thanks!

S

sirsmokealot

I just shit myself! Whats really impressive is the framing, electrical and the drywall work. Someone knew what they were doing. Keep it up!

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Thanks for the "mota"vation to go big. Just need the cash. Space is cheap when you can build it yourself. Fuck that looks fun. Hope you have lots of elves to help take care of that shit. My dick all of a sudden shrank up when i saw your pics. Cant wait to see it full throttle. what strain u going with?

G

GreenTrees88

Jack,
I'm pulling up a chair and medicating...Good luck!
Peace

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer Construction Jack! :cool Looks like your gonna get your CofO's...

P

philthis

Just punched my Grandma in the face so hard her tits flew off, that's how excited I am.

Shit yeah.

C

Casper

Clean and professional work from what I see so far. Do it right the first time!

M

MichaelFranti

wow jack, you really did it this time, i thought your last set up was sick nasty, damn, you need any help running those rooms, seriously wow

B

billybadazz

pretty sure you crossed into the territory of where a fun hobby becomes back breaking work bro. hope you got a dedicated army for all that work or at least you will after the first go round.

M

MT Farmer

Sick brother, this is exactly what I was looking for. I'm just giddy lol. I can't wait for those 13 gallons, Daniel says April. Thanks again man this is just perfect.:harvest:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I thought this was suite215's set up, wtf I'm confused
Not sure what your confused about I never said this was suites 215 grow thread:dull It says Jacks grow in the title...
pretty sure you crossed into the territory of where a fun hobby becomes back breaking work bro. hope you got a dedicated army for all that work or at least you will after the first go round.
No army here im a one man marching band...:party0044:
Big ups to every one for checking out the new grow:bong2:I will have a big picture update tommorow I will be busting ass all weekend getting the 200 gallon rez's installed hooking up the 750 gallon a day RO system and hanging lights trying my hardest to get it up and running by this weekend...JACK

X

Xceptional

opening this thread is like seeing someone get hit square int he face with a baseball bat, all you can do is scream DAMN!!!!!!!!

12 can 150s? that seems excessive but i know nothing about this kind of scale. dont you only need like maybe 1 or 2 per room to keep the funk good? my 100 holds down my 10 x 10 great and even keeps my 25 x 25 basement decent if i set it out there. i have to assume your 150 can do at least 10ft sq so 2 or 3 per room at that calculation. what is that like one in each corner and one on each side of the doorway? i guess with this much at risk you can not be too careful anyways.

Y

yayarea

Can't wait to see this in motion, one man team WOW! I been online trying to find those frostboxes, who make them are they the same as the excelair systems? Peace and good look brother.

C

crossouttheiis

wow this is nice... im following this one for sure. Good luck and stay safe :)

Top Bottom