Jack's Under Current Grow 60 x 1000 watts 20 tons of AC and some CO2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sirsmokealot

I take it you called Green Coast and they gave you a different price??? I stopped shopping there after my buddy who had spent 60k there was able to go to Stop N Grow and get better prices. This is at the Santa Barbara store, but I've heard that Jordan is a cooler guy to deal with in the Long Beach store than his partner in SB.

Do the Frost Box's AC's have the compressor in a separate sound deadened box like the Exxel air or are they just pre-charged?

M

mcattak

The guy on the phone had little info just the price...They are pre-charged which why I spend the $...I do like excel austin is pretty informative, but if green coast can beat the price I will give them my $...Haven't asked about a stealth version..I use excels 5 ton regular series with the compressor unit in the wharehouse just like Mike...I do use a compressor blanket and it gets rid of 50% of the compressor noise...

A

antimatter

That many plants? Please carry on to what ever you where doing before you opened my grow....

Well I assume 1 plants goes in every undercurrent bucket and you hope to pull 60 lbs out of a room that size, am I missing something? :sign0005:

Can you not agree 60 lbs of bud produced in a room that size will be a tight fit?

Edit:

Oh lawd I didn't realize in those pictures you were only filming half the room at a time ahaha ok that rooms bigger then I thought.

The Joker

The Joker

Wow, the craftsmanship is excellent. Nice framing, good insulation and drywall as well electrical knowledge. Very well done. I was thinking of coating the walls of my tiny grow area with a lime putty plaster to be anti microbial since I've had some funkiness with drywall even with several coats of stainlock. Probably will not be an issue.

How many years have you been growing and did you have a mentor?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
I have been in the HVAC and electrical trades for 14 plus years.
...JACK

Jack, it shows.

Your work also shows that you've been payin' attention to trades other than elec and hvac.

I've built this scale before (not grow-related), by myself, and know what it takes. (god, do you sleep well after a 16 hour day of this shit). congrats. there are not many who can pull it off. How'd your arms feel after lagging all that drywall around? I hope you're working that fork lift as much as possible!

thank you, and thank you, for sharing. You're doing an incredible job!!

Papa

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Wow, the craftsmanship is excellent. Nice framing, good insulation and drywall as well electrical knowledge. Very well done. I was thinking of coating the walls of my tiny grow area with a lime putty plaster to be anti microbial since I've had some funkiness with drywall even with several coats of stainlock. Probably will not be an issue.

How many years have you been growing and did you have a mentor?
This is my 4th grow :rastadancing:...I started growing after watching my pops die from cancer and finding that Cannabis was the only thing that made him comfortable and allowed him to eat . He had never smoked pot before he got cancer...As far as coating the dry wall I use green board and the AC units will get a UV light to kill any mold spores that start to form I have never had any issue with mold..Thanks Bro JACK
Jack, it shows.

Your work also shows that you've been payin' attention to trades other than elec and hvac.

I've built this scale before (not grow-related), by myself, and know what it takes. (god, do you sleep well after a 16 hour day of this shit). congrats. there are not many who can pull it off. How'd your arms feel after lagging all that drywall around? I hope you're working that fork lift as much as possible!

thank you, and thank you, for sharing. You're doing an incredible job!!

Papa

When I get home I hit the pillow and im out :happy ...JACK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Ok Ok its done room 1 is complete... Today is day 1 to the right we have OG RASKALS STRAWBERRY BUBBA, FIRE BUBBA ,MASTER BUBBA, To the left we have Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK and Alied DOG....:party0023: :anim_30: :rastadancing:

DSC 0043
DSC 0042
DSC 0044
DSC 0045
DSC 0038
DSC 0033
DSC 0040
DSC 0041
DSC 0031
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks superb Jack! Very clean... :cool

L

LEBDOG

Those seem to be different sized baskets on the left side than the right. Is there a reason you went with smaller baskets on the left than the right (a comparison)?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
The 8" net pots are standard now... When I first ordered the Under Current system at the time it came with 5" net pots,When I ordered my second system it came with the new 8" nets Daniel at Under Current had no problem sending me the larger ones but in the end the buckets are the same size and not a concern for me... Plus I like comparing things...:anim_30: It will only be 1 run with the 8 gallon buckets and then it will be 13 gallon time and some serious trees JACK..:icon_spin: :happy

L

Loudblunts

sup man, i used to watch some of your shit in the shadows on RIU, but i know you moved

i have a few quick questions for you if you dont mind.

why did you move away from the chillking and icebox systems?

you dont like? are they not worth it? do they not work? just not feasible/practical for a big application like this?

just getting some feedback before i upgrade my chiller as i have a 1/2hp right now, i've been eyeballing that 2hp chiller, but i see you switched it up to split a/c

A

antimatter

Those pictures really help my perspective better. Thanks Jack, your gonna blow that room up big :rastadancing:

J

Johnnyblaze2010

Keep up the good work Jack!

Everything looks good and on the way. What's your nutrient schedule looking like with the undercurrent, and are you using the top drip also?

M

mcattak

You run all your strains on 1 rez...Can you give us a detailed nute schedule????

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Jack's fixin to rip her...

Looking bomb Jack.....I think I hear the sweet sounds of rubber meeting the road.

T

TyKaycha

WOW! That's all I can say, besides that I'm jealous as hell! Hahaha! Can't wait to watch those girls grow!

nuttso

nuttso

hmm u didn't reply twice my man. so again. are u gonna need cal and mag with canna aqua and RO water? Cause i'm really sure that canna used with RO needs calmag. But especially for the aqua line i'm not sure

Top Bottom