Jack's Under Current Grow 60 x 1000 watts 20 tons of AC and some CO2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BrandoBubbaKush

This is amazing Jack.. I have a friend who will probably wanna take a look over here and base his setup around something like this.. granted hes only working with 4x 1000's.. not 30 lol

M

Malachi

Hey what's good Jack? Any hicups that you encountered in the construction? I will oneday do a setup like this but on a smaller scale, I was just wondering if you started all over from scratch is there anything you would do differently?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here the last shot of the room empty...By the end of the weekend we should be full tilt boogie...Took some clones 10 days ago here is what's going in the new system FIRE BUBBA, STRAWBERRY BUBBA, MASTER BUBBA (OG RASKAL GEAR) Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK (from the man him self Chem) donated to Joe Shmoe auction.And of course ALIEN DAWG...

Shop 3 016
Shop 3 007
Shop 3 005
Shop 3 010
Shop 3 001
Shop 3 002
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Can't wait to see this in motion, one man team WOW! I been online trying to find those frostboxes, who make them are they the same as the excelair systems? Peace and good look brother.
They are made for GREEN COAST HYDROPONICS, I paid $4,500 out the door for a 5 ton unit with a 5 year warranty plug and play ready to run, They are 100 on the effeciancy scale 100 being best. I will post some info tommorow and a link on where to buy. JACK:rauch08:
Hey what's good Jack? Any hicups that you encountered in the construction? I will oneday do a setup like this but on a smaller scale, I was just wondering if you started all over from scratch is there anything you would do differently?
So far so good way to early to answer I built my sealed room 3 times and ran 3 different systems in the end I learned alot and found it is much easier to buy a larger AC unit then run fans, Ice Boxes, Hoods ,ducting etc...:rauch08:JACK...

D

Dubwobble

I learned alot and found it is much easier to buy a larger AC unit then run fans, Ice Boxes, Hoods ,ducting etc...JACK...

Good tip :wait

I can't wait to see what kind of magic happens in that room !

K

Kpezzy

for those that don't know a 5 ton unit is what's usually slapped on the outside of a two story house......kick ass Jack

O

on tilt

So far so good way to early to answer I built my sealed room 3 times and ran 3 different systems in the end I learned alot and found it is much easier to buy a larger AC unit then run fans, Ice Boxes, Hoods ,ducting etc...:rauch08:JACK...[/QUOTE]

WOW jack- Nicely done. Helluva undertaking. Mad props to ya! I learned the hard way with my first sealed rooms recently. I ran 12000 w. 2 rooms on flips. I did not hang vertical and instead chose vented hoods (24 total) with an extensive air handling system. I ran 1 UC 16XL and 3, 24 site ebb&gro. A 1/4 hp chiller kept the root zone healthy on the 16XL and I had good results. The ebb&gro systems fell victim to heat and I threw away about 20lbs of burnt flowers @ 7 weeks flowering. GULP (still hurts to swallow that).
The point is INVEST IN AC!!!!! DO THE MATH.
Sorry for the partial thread jack. I just thought this would be an appropriate place to insert my experience.
Best of luck to you. looks like your in for a ride

T

thc4sim

This room is going to be amazing, i just gotta be along for the ride!!!!

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
God bless your new room Jack. May all your plants be strong and healthy. When you get it all set up, before you put any plants in there, are you going to break a champagne bottle against the door jam? lol You know start the whole thing off, by mopping up a bunch of broken glass and champagne...haha. Seriously though, awesome room and the best of luck to you.

S

Sway

...you gotta take a shot of nute juice to start the new room off on the right foot.

M

MichaelFranti

nute juice or a glass of melted cannabutter will be acceptable

M

MedicalINFO

Sick, If you don't mind me asking, what does it take to have something like that built? Construction + Electric. Did you put the ac units on the roof?

S

skankymonkey23

How do you keep your heat signature from sight with those infrared copters all around?

Air has been a big question for me. How many times do you suck air out of a sealed room? Do you bring fresh air in or does it get produced via your AC units?

Awesome show, I'm excited to see the results. What nutes are you going to use for the UnderCurrent?

U

ugmjfarmer

How do you keep your heat signature from sight with those infrared copters all around?

Sealed rooms only express a heat image coming from the A/C condenser. Only one box making heat, nothing huge. Or in this case, 5 separate 5 tons, so 5 boxes making heat. But nothing that you would not see outside a commercial place, especially if they have a large freezer.

Air has been a big question for me. How many times do you suck air out of a sealed room? Do you bring fresh air in or does it get produced via your AC units?

A true sealed room makes no air exchange with the world. the air is moved around with fans, co2 is produced with a burner, and the A/C cools the room.

Thought I'd answer the questions for the grower. These are "duh" questions.

S

space101

How long did the construction take? And did you draw up plans for this or one day did you wake up and decide to build this palace

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
God bless your new room Jack. May all your plants be strong and healthy. When you get it all set up, before you put any plants in there, are you going to break a champagne bottle against the door jam? lol You know start the whole thing off, by mopping up a bunch of broken glass and champagne...haha. Seriously though, awesome room and the best of luck to you.
Thanks Bro ..:damnhippie:
Jack bro,
I am speechless. That is absolutely perfect.
Big Ups BOSSMAN you now how to reach me if you need anything Bro ;):rasta2:...JACK
...you gotta take a shot of nute juice to start the new room off on the right foot.
10-4 Sway I will take a shot I am going to run CANNA Aqua A + B as my base with Hygrozime,Roots Excelerator,Cannazyme these will be my Veg nutes
nute juice or a glass of melted cannabutter will be acceptable
I will take some shots...;)
Sick, If you don't mind me asking, what does it take to have something like that built? Construction + Electric. Did you put the ac units on the roof?
Ac's are mounted above, with the fan and head unit in the room, I have not yet added it all up. The last week I have made 3 to 5 trips to Home Depot a day..:stonedsmilie:

Sealed rooms only express a heat image coming from the A/C condenser. Only one box making heat, nothing huge. Or in this case, 5 separate 5 tons, so 5 boxes making heat. But nothing that you would not see outside a commercial place, especially if they have a large freezer.

A true sealed room makes no air exchange with the world. the air is moved around with fans, co2 is produced with a burner, and the A/C cools the room.

Thought I'd answer the questions for the grower. These are "duh" questions.
Thanks for answering this question Bro I answered the same question 100 times on my last grow. This is basic growing knowledge I would not even think about trying to grow unless I new the basics...JACK
How long did the construction take? And did you draw up plans for this or one day did you wake up and decide to build this palace
It took 11 days to construct the rooms .Thats not including installing the Under Current system, chillers, Rez,RO system ETC...
As far as the design I had built my sealed room on a much smaller scale last year, So I new what it would take to build the same system on a much larger scale.:damnhippie: Heres where im at as of tonight Under current systems are all in AC's installed and wired up, Hung 5 can 150's with 1400 CFM fans on each one I also decided to go with a muffler on each one there bitchin you dont even know the Fans are on.:anim_30: Tommorow I will install the 750 gallon a day RO system, Mount the 250 gallon REZ and Hang the lights..So a couple more days and I should be abel to fire it up..Hanging 5 can 150's with a muffler and 1400 cfm fan is quite the task got that shit down now I think im a foot shorter from holding it up with my head..LOL Funny shit :rauch08:...JACK

Latest posts

Top Bottom