Jack's Under Current Grow 60 x 1000 watts 20 tons of AC and some CO2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
jack your killing it. i just got done building some muffler's for my light exshauts. got all the shit at homedepot cost about $40 per muffler it cut the noise in half. you cant barely hear any air coming out. now im gonna make a box for the fan itself outa one them totes from wallmart. and it should be all good.

again great job on this jack. i cant wait to see you rocking those undercurrents.

nuttso

nuttso

10-4 Sway I will take a shot I am going to run CANNA Aqua A + B as my base with Hygrozime,Roots Excelerator,Cannazyme these will be my Veg nutes

pls i wan't to know more about the feeding regime.

If u got the time, tell us exactly what u use after u cleaned your water with the RO. Maybe be some EC and PH too.

I think you'll need some calmag when workin with canna aqua and RO.

:D

mack 10

mack 10

good luck jack, burning 60! hps man i wish thay were my rooms..;)cant wait for the flowers.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Some pics from yesterday ;)...The lights are up so there not in the way when im working:doh...RO system is in had to add a booster pump to bring the psi up from 20 to 65 psi.Made a stand for the 250 gallon Rez,Ac's all fired up and running, ballast installed need 20 extension cords and the entire system will be up and running I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...I will let the system run all day tommorow and put the girls in the following day..

DSC 0001
DSC 0003
DSC 0006
DSC 0002
DSC 0005
DSC 0004
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

wow man just WOW i'm so impressed with this setup. everyone is moving to these damn systems i kinda want one now lol. how long do you expect to veg in these things? i see monster plants but i never asked about the veg time before.

Feijao

Feijao

Patients should be very happy with your hard work brother! Can you please tell us what your lighting configuration will look like.

Thanks,
Feijao

D

doubleds

hi jack

wow, cool setup bro. The most recent pictures, what is the box on the roof with the louvres on it, first pic.

Good luck my friend, run your system for a week or so b4 u put any plants in, my expierience with big rooms is it takes a while to get dialed in.

all my best

dds

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Always nice to see work done professionally, Kudos brother.

I'm guessing the louvered box DD mentioned to be a heater?

I'd have to agree about running the systems to get things dialed.....3-4 days should suffice.

That app. looks like it needs the UC13's for sure though....are you planning on switching when they become available?

You might want to run a shorter veg time this cycle if you're going full term in those 8gal's. IMO

May the force of nature be with you....young Jedi.

M

Michael_Eaton

ballpark cost of the room if you dont mind

$100K... It makes me giggle...

This is F*#%@ng PERFECT!!

You had to have SOMEONE help you hang all that shit man!!!

Otherwise I need to hit you up for some of whatever it is you're eatin!!

Best of luck bro!

M

mrdizzle

hi jack

wow, cool setup bro. The most recent pictures, what is the box on the roof with the louvres on it, first pic.

Good luck my friend, run your system for a week or so b4 u put any plants in, my expierience with big rooms is it takes a while to get dialed in.

all my best

dds

Im pretty sure thats the air handler for the AC on its side, it looks like the blades of the fan

D

DaWiz

Killing it Jack!! Hey the pic DD was referring to is that 2 air handlers in the one room?? I noticed they both have copper line set assume thats coming in from the compressor? I didnt notice a drain tube for the air handler from the evaporitive cooler? How many tons of ac in each room to cool the 20-1000 watters in in each room? Keep up the good work cant wait to see it all lit up!! DaWiz!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Big up maing. go big or go home, thats the ticket...

Lookin close to somethin i am workin on right now...

Tex

S

space101

Jack, how did you hang those A/C's ? did you just place the A/C on the ground, strap the rachet tie downs around it, and rachet them all the way up to the roof? I'm just amazed at how large of a task your completing on your own, gives me inspriation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom