Jacks vs GH vs Athena

• Thread starter Marijuana_Marbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marijuana_Marbz

Marijuana_Marbz

Ive only been growing a few years, have obtained a horticulture degree and recently got promoted to lead cultivator at my farm and are focused more on terpene development.

We have been running Jacks nutrients but, most of my experience has been with GH and recently came across the Athena line.

My big question is, Which nutrient line would be the best to invest in? I'll be running experiments on all 3 since I have the space and resources. I just want to know more from more experienced growers.

any and all advice is appreciated!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Jacks will be less expensive and I believe higher quality in regards to additives like dyes and shit they put in GH. Never had any experience with Athena.

What media are you going to use?

Marijuana_Marbz

Marijuana_Marbz

Jacks will be less expensive and I believe higher quality in regards to additives like dyes and shit they put in GH. Never had any experience with Athena.

What media are you going to use?
right now we're using a soilless media blend and a a trial bench with rockwool

Anthem

Anthem

I am running the Athena Proline, which is what I would assume you are talking about when you say Athena. It is made by Grow More and they have a pretty extensive line and I am aware they make products for other nutrient companies. If you want to get into specific NPK's go to their website, they offer a line called Mendicno as well and they have numerous other NPK ratios FWIW. The Athena Proline is just another dry salt nutrient line IMO and they are all about the same.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

right now we're using a soilless media blend and a a trial bench with rockwool

People have great results with both, I can't say one is better than the other IME so it really is personal preference based on ease of use, how your reservoir pH fluctuates, whether you want to mix dry salts or not, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom