Jacky White. Here, We Grow!

• Thread starter Jabsaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wishbone

Wishbone

Going well. Feeding every 5 days Caps two days later. Just curious some folks say their girls are hungry. How can you tell?

Looking good. Hungry usually equals yellowing, but this late in flower some yellowing is normal, and actually good as the plants are using stored up N in the leaves. I think they look just about perfect for this time of year.

Also, I think some of your earlier issues may have been overwatering, 5 gals on that small of a plant is a lot, a gal or less would have been plenty at that size.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Also, digging the manifold, think I am going to go that route on my girls next year.

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Thanks man. I was taking advice from a good friend, just realized that I have watch more than listen sometimes.

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Also, digging the manifold, think I am going to go that route on my girls next year.

I'm definitely going that route next year on some Indica dominant strains I've got. Just need more time to veg, I was just forced to make the most of what I had this year.

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Well cats got a small chunk of two buds got em, and trimmed out the rot, and poo. Things are coming along just fed and top dressed tonight. Bumped up to a cup of MBP. Something damn near girdled one bud still going, but holy snow storm. Picture doesn't do it justice. If it can hold on I'm curious to how covered it will get. Night and day with trichomes compared to the rest on that plant. Main cola is fattening up nicely.

20180920 164730
20180920 164740
20180920 164756
Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Hear good things are happening when mushrooms be growing in the bed so I hope. My mainline runt is still holding its own. Buds are nowhere near as large as the main plants lateral branches. However many say good smoke can come from runts so we shall see. That and it's about two weeks behind in flowering. All is well. I hope.

20180920 164608
20180920 163940
Top Bottom