jagermeister marijuana strain

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

Jaegermeister spotted in S. Oregon. All I could get was a sample. Seems it is "guarded" and not available.

mack 10

mack 10

Nice looking strain. Cool name too.
Big ups the Teacher (and Old skool Sensi, they used to smash it)
Mack.

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

Jaegermeister is a Hindu Kush cut a few guys down in the state of Jefferson have been growing for years. This cat called the teacher picked it out of a pack of seeds from Sensi.
pretty sure this is the story, but I'm still trying to find out... I heard it was found in a run of something called "black kush" which may be black domina x hindu kush. Its in Southern oregon and very much protected. One thing i know for sure is that it yeilds better than the average kush, it has huge rock solid nugs that are purple and have a sneaky ass stone.

R

Ryanmc77

Lived in grants pass,or (s oregon) for a while. It is jager og not Jagermeister.
I grew it outdoors and indoors. The story I heard is that is just the Hindu Kush genetics and it is the licorice phenotype. super protected strain.You won't find it many places other than Josephine County.Grows wonderfully outdoors. Big giant Colas. Not the most beautiful in jar appeal. Unless you like giant nugs.Inside it tends to herm up easy and becoming alittle fluffy.

The high is heavy Indica. Very good medicinal for MS, pain, any type of neurological pain, insomnia. And a very good recreational strain for getting couch locked and chilling out.

Last edited:
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Lived in grants pass,or (s oregon) for a while. It is jager og not Jagermeister.
I grew it outdoors and indoors. The story I heard is that is just the Hindu Kush genetics and it is the licorice phenotype. super protected strain.You won't find it many places other than Josephine County.Grows wonderfully outdoors. Big giant Colas. Not the most beautiful in jar appeal. Unless you like giant nugs.Inside it tends to herm up easy and becoming alittle fluffy.

The high is heavy Indica. Very good medicinal for MS, pain, any type of neurological pain, insomnia. And a very good recreational strain for getting couch locked and chilling out.
jager og is what it was called when i got it and they are from the grants pass area. its deffintly some good outdoor pot. people still asking for it a year later

413Sativa

My local guy here in Springfield MA had some for like two weeks about a month ago. That stuff is now my second favorite strain. Smells like Jager a little for real and when u take a pull through the joint it leaves the taste in your mouth. Wicked potent. I would die to get some seeds or a clone of this. Was hoping to find a stray as I bought and smoked quite a bit of it when it was around. I'll pay for info and road trips are not out of the question lol.

frebo

frebo

I believe Jeager is the same as Purple Hindu Kush and is a cross between Hindu Kush and Purple Afghan. It may not be but if not it is closely related. We grew four plants outdoor this last fall in 200 gallon smart pots and netted 13 lbs. The nugs were large dense pink/purple/black very aeromatic and fairly smooth smoke. We love this strain that tested around 18% THC.

Shamus

Shamus

I believe Jeager is the same as Purple Hindu Kush and is a cross between Hindu Kush and Purple Afghan. It may not be but if not it is closely related. We grew four plants outdoor this last fall in 200 gallon smart pots and netted 13 lbs. The nugs were large dense pink/purple/black very aeromatic and fairly smooth smoke. We love this strain that tested around 18% THC.
Pics!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just spoke with my peeps back home a month or so back they got a little of it again.

Shamus

Shamus

A homie said he thinks he may be able to get it for me..
Time will tell..

Is it worth all the hype ive let stew in my head? Dunno

413Sativa

I bought a gram of Jeager in Astoria, Oregon. It was indoor grown, still smell and tasted the similar but no purple like the outdoor. I have clones if you are near Southern Oregon
I'm in Massachusetts so its quite a hike :\

Top Bottom