Jah's Variety Bucket(finger licking good)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ive just got 2 new tents this week and threw in the sssdh and nevs haze and snoe creep

these girls are 2 weeks into vege

Thcfamrer 008
Thcfamrer 009
Thcfamrer 011
Thcfamrer 012
Thcfamrer 014
Thcfamrer 016
Thcfamrer 018
Thcfamrer 019
U

ukcheesehead

looking good mate . so you got the tents up in the end lol

O

organic herbalist

nice jah.
are you going straight into 12/12 with the nevs?

F

FastForward

Grats on the new tents....it's the best present a farmer can get imho (well, other than a truck of acapulco gold driven by Angelina Jolie) :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Lovely. I be strapped in for this one!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Flower room

This is my brick room where i flower sum of my girls, i have a 400watt aircoolded hps with 2 rvk 125 extractors.

I have 1 GH WRhino 5 weeks into flowering and 2 TGA Grim Reapers 7 weeks into flowering, 1 of the gr pheno is really lime green and stinks extremly citrusy but is a low yielder and the other looks really hench with a citrusy candy smell and the main cola bud is bigger than my nokia 3310 classic.

1-10 GreenHouse White rhino 5 weeks into flores

11-20 TGA Grim Reaper Pheno (A) Low yielder but lime green stinky citrusy buds.

Thcfamrer 033
Thcfamrer 034
Thcfamrer 037
Thcfamrer 039
Thcfamrer 040
Thcfamrer 042
Thcfamrer 044
Thcfamrer 046
Thcfamrer 048
Thcfamrer 047
Thcfamrer 050
Thcfamrer 051
Thcfamrer 056
Thcfamrer 059
Thcfamrer 060
Thcfamrer 066
Thcfamrer 069
Thcfamrer 071
Thcfamrer 076
Thcfamrer 075
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Rhino looks really fat. And loving the GR.

Funny I was going thro my mom room where I found a plant in a pot with Zorro written on it. Im thinking, no one has given me zorro, so I ask the Toxic Avenger where this came from and he says me.

Leaves me thinking for about 10 mins........ OH YEAH, its jahs WR. Can not wait to see if she turns out like the beauty I used to run.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

TGA Grim Reaper

TGA Grim Reaper Pheno (B) is much more bushier and she looks like a good yielder, she smell likea citrusy sweet candy and the buds are extremly sticky like pheno A. Both GR Pheno are very high in thc, it looks like its ooozing out of the buds :cool0010:

Thcfamrer 077
Thcfamrer 078
Thcfamrer 079
Thcfamrer 081
Thcfamrer 082
Thcfamrer 084
Thcfamrer 088
Thcfamrer 089
Thcfamrer 087
Thcfamrer 085
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Rhino looks really fat. And loving the GR.

Funny I was going thro my mom room where I found a plant in a pot with Zorro written on it. Im thinking, no one has given me zorro, so I ask the Toxic Avenger where this came from and he says me.

Leaves me thinking for about 10 mins........ OH YEAH, its jahs WR. Can not wait to see if she turns out like the beauty I used to run.

Herby im glad i never binned the WRhino bro, she looks likea keeper but lets wait and see what the finish product is? and we will decide if she is a keeper or not but so far its looks really good

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Mother room

This is the smaller tents i bought for my mothers and clones.

All my plants are under a 250w envirolight, i have 2 OG Kush bx1 Phenos and La Confidential clone,G13haze male,SSSDH mother.

1 mother room
2 mother room
3 og kush bx1 pheno (A)
4 og kush bx1 pheno (A)
5 og kush bx1 pheno (B)
6 og kush bx1 pheno (B)
7 La Confidential clone from amsterdam
8 mother room

Thcfamrer 020
Thcfamrer 021
Thcfamrer 023
Thcfamrer 024
Thcfamrer 026
Thcfamrer 030
Thcfamrer 032
O

ojd

hi jah
looking good and some great varietys you got there with la og kushbx and sssdhaze
you will def see me come harvest time lol
the only 1 i have not tried is the grim reaper so looking forward to trying that at the smokeout
chat soon
peace

darksideX

darksideX

oh jah,..ur work inspires me...nice line-up too.keep up ur good care..
greEtz..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

hi jah
looking good and some great varietys you got there with la og kushbx and sssdhaze
you will def see me come harvest time lol
the only 1 i have not tried is the grim reaper so looking forward to trying that at the smokeout
chat soon
peace

Oj you and herby got me on the variety bucket grow lol, watching you guys pull out so many tasty varieties really got me drooling and i had to start my own thanks to you guys:)

Im sure you will like the grim reaper bro:) we gonna be high as fuck @ the Spain smoke out lol

darksideX
Senior Farmer

oh jah,..ur work inspires me...nice line-up too.keep up ur good care..
greEtz..[/QUOTE]

Im inspired by everyone on thcfarm bro:)

we all inspire each other:bong-hits:

O

organic herbalist

jah the grimm reaper is jacks cleaner x grimm male. i think grimm male is c99 but not sure?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey OH, I am pretty certain the grim male is C99 also. I am sure I remember one of the TGA crew sayin so.

Looking great in there Jah. Gotta love the variety bucket.

Bring on the og's.!!!

O

organic herbalist

im sure it is. its the grimm male used in ozzy as well.
ive found anything with the grimm male in it gets me a bit paranoid and heart racing just like c99 does lol

Top Bottom