Jah's Variety Bucket(finger licking good)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organic herbalist

speaking of c99 i was round a good friends house last night and he mentioned that he had a single seed of c99 he got in a 5 gram bag he brought in amsterdam 3 years ago also a single seed of amnesia haze and another strain what he forgot. he was saying how odd it was as its the first time hes had a seed from coffeeshop gear and strange it was only a single seed. think it was amnesia coffeeshop but not 100%. hopefully the single seed will be a winner when he gets round to popping it

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

speaking of c99 i was round a good friends house last night and he mentioned that he had a single seed of c99 he got in a 5 gram bag he brought in amsterdam 3 years ago also a single seed of amnesia haze and another strain what he forgot. he was saying how odd it was as its the first time hes had a seed from coffeeshop gear and strange it was only a single seed. think it was amnesia coffeeshop but not 100%. hopefully the single seed will be a winner when he gets round to popping it

Ive found sum dank bag seeds in Coffeeshop weed bare times lol.

Anyways guys ive put all the sssdh and nevs haze and the 2 snoe creepz into 12/12

so now the fun begins;)

does anyone know how this digital hygrometer is connected up? sorry peepz im old school

Thcfamrer 094
K

Kilo

bang the batteries in bro...si,mple and plug the sensor in ;) banging selection m8 ..cant wait to them at the final hurdles

F

FastForward

Yep...what Kilo said about setting the thing up. Make sure you press the Outdoor button to get the temp from the sensor, otherwise it'll show the temp where the main body is (prolly outside your tent).

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Yep...what Kilo said about setting the thing up. Make sure you press the Outdoor button to get the temp from the sensor, otherwise it'll show the temp where the main body is (prolly outside your tent).

thanks kilo & FF, i cant wait for this crazy hazy grow:cool0010:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Picuture update, i put these into flower on friday 30th january and they growing rapidly

1. sssdh
2. sssdh's & nevs in the left corner
3. blury La confidential
4. La Confidential
5. nevs haze in the center and sssdh both sides
6. BattyCreeper aka Snoe Sleepaa
7. BattyCreeper aka Snoe Sleepaa
8. BattyCreeper aka Snoe Sleepaa
9. BattyCreeper aka Snoe Sleepa
10. BattyCreeper Leaf

Th2 007
Th2 008
Th2 009
Th2 010
Th2 011
Th2 012
Th2 013
Th2 014
Th2 015
Th2 016
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Yep....looking great....blastoff imminent.... :)

I think the BattyCreeper is coming along well FF, hopefully the supposed 15yr clone should come out good as yours ff.

FF did you grow her in coco?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

here are a few more pics

1. Grim Reaper (subcool seeds) 8 weeks into flowering
2. Grim Reaper
3 Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
4. Nevs Haze
5. Nevs Haze
6. Nevs Haze
7. Nevs Leafs
8. Grim Reaper
9. Grim Reaper
10. Grim Reaper

Th2 001
Th2 002
Th2 005
Th2 019
Th2 023
Th2 020
Th2 024
Th2 027
Th2 030
Th2 036
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

3 1/2 weeks into flowering

sssdh
battycreeper aka snoe sleepaa
nevs haze
og kush bx1
la confidential( amsterdam cut)

Spain smoke out 055
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

These are the SSSDH in flowering, hopefully this crop will be ready for the 420 cup and i might enter, if it comes out good:). Im not really fond of the nevs but i will let her finish off and see if she was worth it??

1 sssdh
2 nevs haze
3 sssdh

Spain smoke out 056
Spain smoke out 063
Spain smoke out 062
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Psychosis x G13 Haze male =PH13

Im Currently working on my own Exodus Pyschosis cross and they should be ready in April 2009 and will only be available as freebies on THCBAY.

I will be back crossing the g13haze out to shorten the flowering but still keeping the potency with that Psychosis earthy musky old school flavours, my aim is to take the Exodus cut to a new level of potency and flavour.

Psychosis Haze 13

available soon..................:afroweed:

Spain smoke out 066
Spain smoke out 068
Spain smoke out 069
Spain smoke out 064
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great man.

The nevs will test ya. Looking at some more managable phenos atm. And also some even more wild ones!!!

F

FastForward

Looking sweet. I'm growing my snoe in coco...although when I chopped one recently the roots weren't all that but the buds were huge, so I'm guessing she'll do well in anything.

U

ukcheeseman

jah bro lookin good my friend keep up the good work man would lov to test the sssdh wen done man looks like a fine plant cant wait to test your phychosis g13 cross man

Top Bottom