Jah's Variety Bucket part 2(Finger Licking Good)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hi guys i thought id start another grow thread as i havent done any this year:)

This is my 2nd new setup, this is strictly for buds not breeding like my the other set up is for. I am using a hydrogarden 120 x 240 x 200cm tent and i have joined another HG 120 x120 x 200cm tent and i am using 3 x 600watt hps cooltubes with a big ass rhino filters and airforce fans.

I am growing Canna Coco and using Canna coco A&B with Canadian express regent root with Cannarhizotonic and will be using Canna boost next week.

My P.h is 5.8 and my E.C 1.4 and will be moving upto E.C1.6 next week when i add the boosters. My room temp is 25c-26c and the humidity levels are around 48%-50% with my new dehumidifier:)

these are strains i am growing

SSSDH- OJD cut
Sour Diesel-Dna cut
Chiesel- Toberry cut
NYC Diesel- Somas cut
Bubbleberry- Toberry cut
Exodus Cheese-1 & only original cut
UK Cheese- Brightside cut
Kc Jones- Dutch cut
Pope sativa nigerian silk x Chemdog D- from topdawg seeds
Lemon Pursang- personal cut
Lemon Venom- LLP cut
NL5x haze x m39- old school uk cut

14days into flowering.. here is the big tent:icon_spin:

Ogeez 005
Ogeez 006
Ogeez 007
Varierty bucket jvb 003
Varierty bucket jvb 005
Varierty bucket jvb 007
Varierty bucket jvb 008
Varierty bucket jvb 009
Varierty bucket jvb 010
Varierty bucket jvb 011
Varierty bucket jvb 001
Ogeez 009
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I recently bought cool tubes but have been told they are crap by a close friend:( so i will be changing to sumthing better after this harvest

anyways here is my smaller tent

Varierty bucket jvb 002
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Here is a pic of my vege tent. These babiexs will be veging until i harvest, so from now on Jah will never run out of weed:icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:

Varierty bucket jvb 012
Varierty bucket jvb 013
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking damn good Jah!! Thats a hell of clone line up my friend!!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool tubes are good, they yield just as much as a normal good shade - you just have to grow in a more concentrated area.

When you change move up to the Blockbuster 6" shades. They are the bollox mate. The extra lumens they threw down as compared to the cooltubes made the plants pale due to lack of N from sudden over photosynthesis due to light increase.

Nice selection bro. Very nice.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thankyou King kong & Herbie:)

Herbie when the harvest is ready bro im coming down and you can advise me on my lights bro:)

B

biggs

Cool tubes are good, they yield just as much as a normal good shade - you just have to grow in a more concentrated area.

When you change move up to the Blockbuster 6" shades. They are the bollox mate. The extra lumens they threw down as compared to the cooltubes made the plants pale due to lack of N from sudden over photosynthesis due to light increase.

Nice selection bro. Very nice.

i've got the exact same problem. using 2 cool tubes and plants underneath are lovely and green but the plants under my other air cooleds are more pale. all the same strain so i can only think its the extra lumens the plants are getting. do you think the blockbusters are better than the xxl's herb?

you've got a serious line up there Jah. can't wait to see them in full flower.

K

Karma Genetics

only thing with cooltubes bro, is that you need to keep then closer then with your regular shade's.

Good luck on your run bro, i know its going to be dank, as you are some good patient grower.

C

crazydip

wow ..some seroius strains to boot..im locked and wish the best ..going by the escd grow..We are in for a gooden!...Ive also had the same issue with my coolshades keep em up high until they are ready to rock and roll!

M

mellofello

Yo jah nice gorw you got goin on man and nice variety too. Can't say I'm a big fan of cool tubes, just don't think they have the spread of other reflectors. I'm saving my pennies for magnum xxls but they do a cheaper one that is designed for a 1.2msqr space which would probably suit you well. Expensive mind. I'm harvesting soon and its the first time I'll be harvesting with bud still left in jars so I feel ya on the planning ahead, those plants in veg are gonna be a good size come your harvest though.

How is the pope sativa? Have you run her beforem , Really wanted to grab a pack but never had the cash, sounds killer though.

peace

mello
mello

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Impressive Jah, kinda juicy line-up you got, subbed. :)

G81

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thanks guys for your friendly comments:)

I have been told the Magnum xxxl are meant to be really good, if anyone has any advice on buying my next aircooled lights i would apreciate it, as i dont want to waste my money.

Will keep you guys updated every 2 weeks coz its more intresting to look @

B

biggs

Thanks guys for your friendly comments:)

I have been told the Magnum xxxl are meant to be really good, if anyone has any advice on buying my next aircooled lights i would apreciate it, as i dont want to waste my money.

Will keep you guys updated every 2 weeks coz its more intresting to look @

yep heard the xxxl's are the shit. check this thread out mate. i found it very usefull:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51325

C

crazydip

some bad ass strains jah....hows the seeds coming on? nice info biggs..i think im goner grab some of them xxxls next round...sub'd to this one!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
XXL's are good but the blockbuster is more focused. IE, unless your using 1000s I would go for the blockbusters.

M

mellofello

what herb said! name slipped my mind but the blockbuster is the one I was on about too. A proper square footprint instead of the more awkward rectangle kinda spreda of the cool tube.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure you'll get them tubes workin it for you jah lookin forward to the updates

peace

mello

B

biggs

XXL's are good but the blockbuster is more focused. IE, unless your using 1000s I would go for the blockbusters.

thanks for the info mate. makes sense. will defo check them out, and i think their a bit cheaper too.

O

organic herbalist

nice big tent jah. ive got a spare jet stream air cool hood im not using your welcome to it if you want bro ?

Top Bottom