Jah's Variety Bucket part 2(Finger Licking Good)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

nice big tent jah. ive got a spare jet stream air cool hood im not using your welcome to it if you want bro ?

Where have you been hiding? my old friend:)

I think we should link up soon bro

Seeds.. guys im waiting for my pollen sacs to open up, fingers crossed i should have sum beans ready by end Oct

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
hehe, I too have a couple of jet streams going spare, just need the ballasts to run them. They were some good shades, but still needed taping around the edges, whereas the blockbusters are sealed 100%. Loved them cannatronics lights and ballasts, hardly any heat from those bad boys.

B

biggs

looking like its going to become some very interesting here so im tagging along

btw
does it have to be an AC hood?

ive heard the Verizontal is suppose to be among the best at any price but its not an ac hood though
http://www.planetnatural.com/site/image.html?sku=vertizontal-reflector

thanks for the link mate. just looked at the price. we get ripped off in the uk. in the usa its $140, but in the uk its ÂŁ140. so thats an extra ÂŁ50, what a joke. would love to try it out though.

O

organic herbalist

Where have you been hiding? my old friend:)

I think we should link up soon bro

Seeds.. guys im waiting for my pollen sacs to open up, fingers crossed i should have sum beans ready by end Oct

been having a real stressfull life the past year jah. only had 1 small grow past 6 mionths as had to stop growing.

herbie remember those pics last year of the plants i grew under a cool tube?? the plants went well pale and yellow but yield was good. havent used cool tubes since. last grow i used a diamond reflector with a equlalizer attached under the bulb.

B

biggs

been having a real stressfull life the past year jah. only had 1 small grow past 6 mionths as had to stop growing.

herbie remember those pics last year of the plants i grew under a cool tube?? the plants went well pale and yellow but yield was good. havent used cool tubes since. last grow i used a diamond reflector with a equlalizer attached under the bulb.

what do you think of the diamond reflectors mate? bought some for my next run. sorry to hear your having problems. hopefully they'll all get sorted out so you can get back to growing. i hate it when i've got to stop growing. peace.

G

GunnarGuchi

thanks for the link mate. just looked at the price. we get ripped off in the uk. in the usa its $140, but in the uk its ÂŁ140. so thats an extra ÂŁ50, what a joke. would love to try it out though.

me too akthough those special hoods are often way over priced.
over at icm/powered by greed theres a diy verisontal replica hood design i hope to have time to make in winter and run some tests with my lightmeter against an AAW and with a standard dutchbarn hood as reference

sorry for the off topic JH :(

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

That is gonna be one finger-sticking good harvest Bruvvaaaaaa!! I'll be following this one veeeery closely :D
I've got about 5weeks to go til harvest over here mate, lets hook up sometime soon after :smiley_joint:

Yes bro, you where to come:)

I got your nl5xhaze x m39 in flowering:)

winta

winta

all kinds of dank shit in here bro ill be ridin witcha!:animbong:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Sorry guys for not updating, but due to fucking up the last crop i had to restart this room again with the same cuts.

Here they are at week5 flowering, i will keep you guys updated with this new crop:banana1sv6:

Herb 001
Herb 002
Herb 003
Herb 004
Herb 005
Herb 006
Herb 007
Herb 008
Herb 010
winta

winta

sorry to hear about your last crop bro :( this one looks to be back on trk though :)

T

Triz

lookin good man. how's that UK Cheese treating you? i've currently got one under the lights as well...it's hella sensitive, but is really stretchy.

B

biggs

looking good jah. sorry to hear you lost your last crop mate. everythings looking good on this one. you got a seriously nice selection going on. you won't get bored any time soon with all that dank.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thanks winta, triz, biggs

I will get sum shots of the Sour d and Exodus cheese soon up, ive gotta pull them out of the Jungle.

M

mr yags p

wow mmmmmm. can i get s diesel in amsterdam coffee shops real one jah if so let me no pls

M

mr yags p

Grey area may have the sam Sour D in bud form but this depends who they have bought stock from.

just got back 31 oct 2 weeks a go gray area did not have it (real one) have you see it recents any day you see it let me no pls i go same day i get told the best stuff on the trip was the og kush from stone cafe bluebird cheese .have any gone to popeye coffee shop name vanilla kush smell like cream soda how comes avg

M

mr yags p

nice jungle, look foward to see some sour d and cheese in flo time again!!!! thanks for the pics bredda, keep it green!

true, gray area ecsd was sooooo great last ime i went to dam!

one love.....
:rauch08:

when did you go date pls

Latest posts

Top Bottom