Jakars Genetics New in!

• Thread starter JakarsGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JakarsGenes

Hows it going everyone at the farm here, am the owner of my own little legal farm up north and also do few guerrilla plots in the season still. New to this forum and should be around often to keep my own personal updates etc.

have been working with genetics for a while now working with some heirloom and landrace gear latley and oldschool inbred and a mix of some new dank, with some nice crossbreeds brewing up every year.
stick around my threads or give a shout if ever interested in anything, working hard on the farm this year hoping to crush the season, got quite a bit of variety am pheno hunting this year and making a breakthrough with our genetics, not much yet is being released until further testing/ brought to f2s etc but will soon. (some f1 available very limited as most went to a farm) heres to another 40+ years of genetical work im ready to put in till death!

We also focus on organic methods/ no till / working with the rhizosphere etc. so will see some organics being used often on the farm! got about 30 different cultivars are hunting through this year in hopes to find some stellar keepers! hope you all join along and will post up what we got cooking up soon! heres also a shot one the PBB x GDP we got on the go!

Jakars genetics new in
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Welcome to, The Farm!!
Make sure you read The Farms TOS :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom