jamaican (ish) strains available in seed 2013

• Thread starter jackie white
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackie white

jackie white

i have been looking into finding strains with a Jamaican influence so far i have found a few listed below, has anybody tried/know of any that are worth trying ?
is there a breeder that sells lambsbread ? i have looked everywhere with no luck
thanks

KC Brains » Brain's Choice -
sativa dominated cross of a Lambsbread Jamaica 94, Ledo Uno 96 and White Widow from Ingemar 96, flowering in 8-10 weeks ,160 gr per plant

TH Seeds - Rambo Aka: Lambo -
Type: 2/3 Sativa; 1/3 Indica
Jamaican Haze x Jamaican Purple x Super Afghan
Height: 140 cm
Yield: 400+ p.s.m.
Flowering Time: 8 weeks

DNA Genetics Sharksbreath -
80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbread
Indoor Flowering time: 9 weeks

Cali Connection - Jamaican Me Crazy -
Coming from Kingston by way of Negril. She is a very very fast finishing sativa with strong sandalwood flavours, with passion fruit undertones. Flowering time: 9-10 weeks

Eva seeds - Jamaican Dream -
very easy to grow and flowers very fast (42-45 days)
Smell of fresh limes and pine, and is sweet ,produces a strong effect, happy sativa, very active, with a smooth effect THC: 17-19%
Production: Medium-High

CannaBioGen » Nepalese Jam -
100% sativa
Flowering indoors: 9 weeks
Nepalese highland x Jamaica '85
Seductive candied aroma. Sweet dense flavour that expands
An intense high. Clean, happy and long lasting effect.

Royal Dutch Genetics » Zion -
Genetics: Royal Dutch Amnesia x Jamaican Lambsbreath
Type: Indica/Sativa
Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC Level: High

Sensi » Marley's Collie -
flowering period (60 - 65 days)
60% Sativa / 40% Indica
After dozens of experimental crossings, the best Jamaican lady was pollinated with a pure Afghani cultivar from the syrup-sweet Maple Leaf Indica family

Royal Dutch Genetics » Ochorios
Genetics: Royal Dutch TrainWreck x Jamaican Lambsbreath
Type: Indica/Sativa
Flowering Time: 10-14 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC Level: High

Cali Connection » Jamaican OG -
SFV OG clone only crossed to a pure Jamaican dad. With a citrusy sandalwood type taste,
Flowering time: 65 days/September-October
Yield: 400-500 gr/m2 (dry weight)
Aroma: sweet-fruity bouquet with a touch of apricot.
High: a potent, up-high that leaves you clear-headed yet wonderfully stoned; recommended as "leisure and pleasure" cannabis; physically stimulating.
Potency: 7/10; no nervous side-effects (racy heart, etc.); suitable for regular med users.
Medical potential: this strain shows potential against anxiety and depression.

Cali Connection - Jamaican D -
mostly sativa
Flowering: ~67 days
Jamaican Me Crazy dad crossed to the Chemdog D clone to add some serious kick to the JMC. She is more of a sativa hybrid with a serious punch added to it by the Chemdog D. Think rotting passion fruit meets a skunk when one would try to describe the scent on her

Jamaican Grape - Secret Valley -
sweet Jamaican Sativa that we’ve shortened with our Grapefruit Indica
Complex up high that leaves your head relaxed and the body active
9 weeks wait for flowering.

Sensi » Jamaican Pearl -
Type: mostly sativa 85%
Flowering: ~63 days
the female parent of Marley’s Collie, the perfect pollen donor was found in our favourite Early Pearl male

Cannabiogen - Caribe -
Type: Jamaica x Jamaica/NL5/Haze
Flowering: Indoors: 65-80 days
backcross (Jamaica x Jamaica/NL5/Haze) between a female from the Blue Mountains in Jamaica and a champion NL/Haze

Federation Seed Company - Jamaican
Flowering: 55 to 60 days
Taste : Fruity with earthy undertones
the Jamaican will thick solid buds absolutely covered in crystal on every possible surface. Easy to smoke and easy to cultivate

Barneys Farm - Laughing Buddha
Sativa 70% Indica 30%
Height: 75 - 90 cm (indoor)
Flowering time: 75 to 90 days (indoor)
long flowering period develops an intense spacey high with a distinct powerfully sweet and spicy aroma.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What specifically I drawing you towards "Jamaican"?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
seens some grows back in the day of the sharksbreath from dna they seem to be pretty nice.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I found a nice keeper in a pack of Jamaican D. That cut is around town and is very popular in my circle. Happy buzz.
The Jamaican Me Crazy was pretty good; fast finisher with unique fruity flavor. Eventually did not keep the one pheno I flowered.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I did a grow with a friend a little over a year ago. Laughing buddha clones off a mom he grew from seed. they were very finicy when we flipped them 12/12. it took a few weeks to get them dialed in. def. didn't seem to be a great beginers strain but the herb was pretty top shelf. if you feel good about your ability i would recommend it. there might be easier options though.

stutter

stutter

you want something jamaican check out Gage Green Genetics, they have a strain called "Sacrificial lamb"

it is a jamaican classic "lambsbread" crossed with an inferno haze male. should be nice and most grows i have seen look real nice. it is still available at some vendors i think

jackie white

jackie white

thank you for the replys i will look into the beans , laughing budda was one i was interested in before but the bloom stage was a little to long but if its worth it whats a couple of weeks extra :)

Y

Yahman

I have Jamaican seeds. Just got them straight from Jamaica. Havent planted yet, next time im down there ill ask around for more strains.

Top Bottom