Jamaican Sunshine#3 x OgersKush

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

this is a cross made by a buddy that i really enjoyed. they were all grown under a 400w HPS
the Jamaican were from some killer Bagseed. and i am not sure who breed the OgersKush but here are some pics of the Jamaican x OgersKush i grew a couple grows back. and some pics of a buddys grow with clones i gave him from one of the indica dominant plants.
it is a big plant has lots of stretch out of 3 fems there seemed to be 2 phenos. they all had sat leaf structures. 2 plants had more of a indica bud structure and 1 was sativa dominant. it had a very strong Dank Lemony Fuel odor/taste. with a great knockout kick ass couch lock high. it was a single cola grow so i trimmed the plant down to single colas. but it would have had good side branching. i will be working this strain soon i need to make F2s to get my seed count up then im gonna do a BX line. :harvest::) i also crossed it with a Dire x Blue Buddha i chose this strain for the cross because it was the smallest strain very little stretch. and the JS#3 OGK was the biggest strain im hopping they meet in the middle. i will be working these along side and might cross the JS#3 OGK back into the mix.

HPIM5048.JPG

HPIM5526.JPG

58455851.JPG

HPIM5840.JPG

and here is my buddys grow with the clones i gave him
he did one in a hydro drip system and another in soil.

hpim6871.jpg

hpim6876.jpg

hpim6877.jpg

72967298.jpg

G

GDS StonerBoy

Nice looks like they have the potential of being some nice yielders. How was the smoke?

D

D9420

Nice looks like they have the potential of being some nice yielders. How was the smoke?

it was very good smoke and they all yielded pretty good for single cola plants. i did not like the Sativa dominant pheno much. but the other 2 phenos were great. it was so dank of a lemony funky fuel odor. and had a knockout high.
very narcotic hits like a hammer out of a bong no creeper here.:bongsmi:
its not good daytime smoke and it leaves a cheesy grin on your face LOL :)
im sure i will find some nice phenos to use in a BX line.
and the cross i made with it should be nice im interested in seeing if i can find a Dank pheno that has both the Blueberry and Lemon flavors from both parents.:harvest:

T

Titoon_29

Hi D9420 !

very nice girls, and interesting cross ! it seems the og k is quite dominant in the cross, lemony/fuel taste, and couchlock is certainly coming from there....

we still can see the influence of the jamaican in the stretch and yield, it seems... the f2 should give some very interesting individuals, and more diversity to select from.... good luck with those !!! thanks for the picts !!! keep the good job !

Titoon

D

D9420

Hi D9420 !

very nice girls, and interesting cross ! it seems the og k is quite dominant in the cross, lemony/fuel taste, and couchlock is certainly coming from there....

we still can see the influence of the jamaican in the stretch and yield, it seems... the f2 should give some very interesting individuals, and more diversity to select from.... good luck with those !!! thanks for the picts !!! keep the good job !

Titoon
thats what i think to the OgersKush comes threw strong :) its very good bud well worth working with.

B

Buddy Reaper

D9 they are lookin very nice & that bud looks tight & compacked, well done, enjoy the smoke :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

D9 they are lookin very nice & that bud looks tight & compacked, well done, enjoy the smoke :smiley_joint:

thanks Reaper ya those were nice solid buds. very Dank
i plan on making more of those beens. and i have the cross i made with it.
Blue Buddha/Sour-D x JS#3/Ogerskush
i have to pop both of them and look for keepers to breed with. i want to take the BB/SD x JS3/OGK and cross it back to the JS3 x OGK and to the straight Jamaican i have. needless to say i will be very busy making crosses. i have lots of crosses i would like to make. :420:

F

fruitloops

looking very nice.d9420 woudnt mind trying this one.

D

D9420

thanks guys!! i have more of those to pop when i get the time im gonna make some JS3 OGK F2s so i can look for some keepers to continue inbreeding with. i want to try and isolate the OgersKush in her. :rasta:

Top Bottom