• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jplasterer27

Jplasterer27

So I
Japanese beetles help
Japanese beetles help 2
Japanese beetles help 3
started putting every beetle I find into a container with soapy water. I don’t think I have a problem yet, but I have to pick at least two off the plants each day. I’m also starting to see their little bite marks in leaves and their black poop on the leaves, just a little.

Is there any better way of keeping them away/off the plants/eradicate them? I also have a bug zapper about an acre away from the plants.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

So I View attachment 994193View attachment 994194View attachment 994195started putting every beetle I find into a container with soapy water. I don’t think I have a problem yet, but I have to pick at least two off the plants each day. I’m also starting to see their little bite marks in leaves and their black poop on the leaves, just a little.

Is there any better way of keeping them away/off the plants/eradicate them? I also have a bug zapper about an acre away from the plants.

you will never get rid of them until there life cycle ends because they fly but if it's just a few here and there your alright....Bug zapper will help keep there population in check quit a bit only if they fly at night attracted to the light...but the zapper does work...i use an old school noisy one myself out in my Veg garden...the noise keeps the animals skittish(for a while) and kills millions of bugs so it cant hurt

Top Bottom