JBC Seeds and SEEDS HERE NOW - Are they the SAME ?

• Thread starter FireSurvivor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Hello fellow growers,

I have been looking at different seed companies and searching certain genetics hoping to replace some that were lost.
I see JBC Seeds who says they are James Bean Seed company, then the company Seeds Here Now is run by a guy called James Bean. I have emailed the both of them and they say they are different but do not elaborate much. Online it says they are both from Oregon, but JBC seeds gave me an address in Washington to send cash. PLEASE HELP anybody know what’s up here, many, many bad reviews about James Bean at Seeds Here Now - worst reviews I’ve read. Anybody know?
Trying to get DJ Short genetics and hardly no one has
Anybody know about Seeds from DJ Short - original Blueberry or Blueberry f5 Seeds
Thanks

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Lots online just google, but my reason for post is if someone can say if they are the same person, the names are the same, coincidence ??
Let’s face it, lots of bad vendors in the seed biz over the years, I have to send cash, the only option they are giving me also, I’m from Canada

greenscholar

greenscholar

They always been good to me dealt with the one who calls himself James bean and hooked me up when I had issues with a breeder. Did you ask them about paypal? Thats how I usually do it with jbc and checks with seedsherenow.

Last edited:
greenscholar

greenscholar

I misread your post I Don't pay attention where they were located As I used PayPal.

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

I misread your post I Don't pay attention where they were located As I used PayPal.
Well, my only option they give me is to send cash. I see this guy online and he is without a doubt wired on opiates on YouTube video. One review says the lady who works there Dusty said to someone, “don’t screw with me, my boss is connected “ wow , I have a business degree and they never taught me that in college. Lol
Anyways I am rebuilding after losing my entire life, can’t risk send cash to heroin addicted scammer.

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

They always been good to me dealt with the one who calls himself James bean and hooked me up when I had issues with a breeder. Did you ask them about paypal? Thats how I usually do it with jbc and checks with seedsherenow.
Yeah, there both the same name ! Just like my name is the same as yours, quite common ? NOT ! All sounds too fishy for me, better to just move on, but who has DJ Short seeds ? In Canada , no one !!
Why ?? Does anyone know Canadian seed bank who has DJ Short seeds ???

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've used Seeds Here Now twice — once during a time when the USPS was deeply fucked up last year. I got my seeds both times.

I have to say, though, they are high priced. I haven't been back, for that reason, but if they had something I couldn't find anywhere else, I'd use them again.

Top Bottom