Jdubs Starfighter x Cookies grow

• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

What's up farmer's! I've been around the farm for awhile now and finally decided to try a grow log with these bad ass beans from Divine genetics along with some other strains I'm running as well. Hopefully I can do these awesome crosses justice and show Ya'll some fire!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jdub1

Jdub1

20140412 201805

Jdub1

Jdub1

I will be germing 6 of these to start with using the good old paper towel method, then I will transplant them into cups of happy frog and veg for a few week's until they are ready for new shoes. I'm also running some green ribbon s1 and blue skunk funk seeds I made last year along with others.

Jdub1

Jdub1

I'm also running some sour pebbles and cherry alien and will get some more pic's up this evening. All are in 5 gal pots with a soil mix of ffof extra perlite and wormcastings. By the looks of things so far I should have some pretty chunky nugs by the end of this run.

Jdub1

Jdub1

Does anybody know how many packs of these starfighter cookies logic released and if anyone has popped any of them? Haven't seen or heard anything about anyone growing them yet..

waayne

waayne

Does anybody know how many packs of these starfighter cookies logic released and if anyone has popped any of them? Haven't seen or heard anything about anyone growing them yet..
Jdub1 ,Drdre posted a pic of Star fighter x GSC in my Divine Cookie thread,I believe it's on page 2
It was a veg shot of a huge Star Fighter x GSC

He's the only person I know of, running the Star Fighter x GSC right now.......

Jdub1

Jdub1

Jdub1 ,Drdre posted a pic of Star fighter x GSC in my Divine Cookie thread,I believe it's on page 2
It was a veg shot of a huge Star Fighter x GSC

He's the only person I know of, running the Star Fighter x GSC right now.......
Cool thanks, I will check it out now.

Jdub1

Jdub1

Guess I can't post pic's of my other strains in flower in this thread so will have to stick to the Divine beans, so far only 3 have germed of the 7... hoping some more will pop in the next day or two.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey bud, good luck with the grow ! Sounds like a killer cross. I'm a big fan of Starfighter. What's the JDub Cookie cut bro? Any links you could share for pics or info on that one?
Try scuffing those beans on the edges bro. May help them pop if the seed coat is thick. I've had to do it a couple times after low germ rates after a few days.
Should be a cool thread. Can't wait to see the outcome. Goodluck and I will definitely be through to check in on this grow! Peace!
Quest

Jdub1

Jdub1

Hey bud, good luck with the grow ! Sounds like a killer cross. I'm a big fan of Starfighter. What's the JDub Cookie cut bro? Any links you could share for pics or info on that one?
Try scuffing those beans on the edges bro. May help them pop if the seed coat is thick. I've had to do it a couple times after low germ rates after a few days.
Should be a cool thread. Can't wait to see the outcome. Goodluck and I will definitely be through to check in on this grow! Peace!
Quest
Thanks bro, I did give them a scuff before I started them. Hopefully the majority pop for me, I did a bunch of other beans with these and all are in dirt already... A little worried but I will give em some more time, they don't seem to have the vigor I'm used to. Whatever I get I will make sure to do a detailed thread on. I'm not sure about a Jdub cookie cut? I've got the forum and platinum and I made some s1's of them but haven't ran any yet.. thanks for the advice tho bro and hopefully I can give ya a good show! ;)

Top Bottom