Jerome Baker Design - What's It Worth?

• Thread starter pdub006
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pdub006

I purchased this Jerome Baker back in 2000 when I was in college and now it's time to let it go. She was really good to me but I have kept her in the closet for the past 5 years and she deserves better than that. I have been out of the "scene" for a while but I was wondering how much I could get for her. It has amazing artwork all along the piece and it's just under 20" tall. Reading other forums I see there are some people out there who really know their pieces and I was hoping to get some more insight on this one.

Jerome baker design   whats it worth
Jerome baker design   whats it worth 2
Jerome baker design   whats it worth 3
Jerome baker design   whats it worth 4
Jerome baker design   whats it worth 5
Jerome baker design   whats it worth 6
K

KiNgCaNnABiS

Hey PDub006,

I was just reading some forms and came acrossed your post for the jerome baker bong. I think i fell in love. LOL! I have to have it!!! I hope you haven't offed it yet. Its soooo beautiful. I really like the old style glass designs before the scientific glass took over the market. I live out on the east coast, Philadelphia Pennsylvania to be exact, where extracts are not as popular as they seem to be out west where legalization allows it to run wild. I found that over the years its harder and harder to find sick ass glass pipe or bongs bubblers ect. made for smoking buds. Ever since the flood in wax, dabs, oils, concentrate have took over the glass industry as well. More and more i see these tiny frail looking rigs that just seem so fragile. Made for concentrates. And the color and design aspects are lost. Looking at this JBD you see this was blown pre-sciencetific era. Some of the colors in this piece are no longer available. You just dont seevthis type of color work anymore. I am definitely interested in buying it if you couldnt tell already. Lol. I see its pretty dirty and if its been out of use for that long its gonna need quite the cleaning. It worries me with shipping pipe with resin but we can fix that no problem with some ISO alocohol and everyday table salt. Cheap and effective way to get your glass back to new. We can talk offline if you would like about a price and shipping, wouldnt want it break on the journey. Shit maybe your also on the east coast and i can pick it up. It dont matter though. My name is Rich, you can call, text or email me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
cell: 267-800-4857
email: [email protected]
Sincerely,
Rich [aka. KingCannabis]

D

DCGreene

Hey! Not sure if the above transaction worked out but if not I'd love to get my hands on this relic. Feel free to hit me up at:
[email protected]
Thanks so much!
Drew

kds710

kds710

JB was one of the first glassblowers I began following at a young age...that thing is a gem bro!

Moto

Moto

Hey PDub006,

I was just reading some forms and came acrossed your post for the jerome baker bong. I think i fell in love. LOL! I have to have it!!! I hope you haven't offed it yet. Its soooo beautiful. I really like the old style glass designs before the scientific glass took over the market. I live out on the east coast, Philadelphia Pennsylvania to be exact, where extracts are not as popular as they seem to be out west where legalization allows it to run wild. I found that over the years its harder and harder to find sick ass glass pipe or bongs bubblers ect. made for smoking buds. Ever since the flood in wax, dabs, oils, concentrate have took over the glass industry as well. More and more i see these tiny frail looking rigs that just seem so fragile. Made for concentrates. And the color and design aspects are lost. Looking at this JBD you see this was blown pre-sciencetific era. Some of the colors in this piece are no longer available. You just dont seevthis type of color work anymore. I am definitely interested in buying it if you couldnt tell already. Lol. I see its pretty dirty and if its been out of use for that long its gonna need quite the cleaning. It worries me with shipping pipe with resin but we can fix that no problem with some ISO alocohol and everyday table salt. Cheap and effective way to get your glass back to new. We can talk offline if you would like about a price and shipping, wouldnt want it break on the journey. Shit maybe your also on the east coast and i can pick it up. It dont matter though. My name is Rich, you can call, text or email me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
cell: 267-800-4857
email: [email protected]
Sincerely,
Rich [aka. KingCannabis]

^^^ Seems Legit and passionate about your piece.. :) I wish the best for both parties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom