Jilly Bean Holy Cow

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I mix up the strains i use about every week or two.

I had been using Jilly Bean in my wax atomizer. But tge air fliw was plugged so i soaked it in Everclear sbd set tge atomizer aside for a couple weeks.

Bottled the tincture of the reclain.

Yesterday i decided to use 12 drops of that reclaim tincture in a cup of hot tea. Everything was going fine until it kicked in. I hace not been that high since i tried an edible from a dispensary.

I was completely wasted for 5-6 hours. I also gad couch lock big time

I have 4 more grams of Jilly bean shatter, and will put 1 or two grams aside to use in tincture when i cant fall asleep.

G gnome

G gnome

I mix up the strains i use about every week or two.

I had been using Jilly Bean in my wax atomizer. But tge air fliw was plugged so i soaked it in Everclear sbd set tge atomizer aside for a couple weeks.

Bottled the tincture of the reclain.

Yesterday i decided to use 12 drops of that reclaim tincture in a cup of hot tea. Everything was going fine until it kicked in. I hace not been that high since i tried an edible from a dispensary.

I was completely wasted for 5-6 hours. I also gad couch lock big time

I have 4 more grams of Jilly bean shatter, and will put 1 or two grams aside to use in tincture when i cant fall asleep.

Havent heard anything about jilly bean in a long time.....useta grow the shit outta that.....made for some super tasty bho!

Top Bottom