Jimster's Ending Indoor 2019

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I finally convinced myself that my plants are ready to meet their end of times. The leaves are turning purple of the Matanuska Thunderf**k strains, the GC4 has yellowed and dried most of it's cola fan leaves, The Malawi twins are thick and heavy (ND tall!), and Jack Herer is in there somewhere as well. Things got pretty jumbled towards the end with everything getting too heavy and falling over. The Malawi twins are a tad over 7 ft, as is the GC4 (Gorilla Glue). They were topped once or twice as were the others. They were fertilized 4 or 5 times total, as a testament that it isn't necessary to pour a ton of fertilizer to have a good grow. I used Jack's 20-20-20 ad the Jack's blooming formula. I wanted to add that I watered these with a gallon of water about every other day, despite the belief that you aren't supposed to water the damn things. Used Promix, 15-20% composted manure, and Jack's 20-20-20. When someone tells yo that you need to have special and expensive nutes, show them a picture. The entire grow cost about $50, not counting electricity. Less is better!!
I tried some Triacontanol on a few and had nice results, although I also noticed some foxtailing. I have no idea what to expect for the yield.
Anyone want to help with the fun filled task of trimming now? Here are some pics:

Jimsters ending indoor 2019
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 2
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 3
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 4
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 5
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 6
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 7
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 8
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 9
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 10
Jimsters ending indoor 2019 11
Last edited: