John snow story from 85% and above humidity Africa

• Thread starter Ganjaandwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjaandwater

Ganjaandwater

So I ordered an ounce from a local grower in Ghana, I’m not particular about strains so I just tell my plug, the strongest indica, that’s my preference. Anyway so I get this ounce of John snow it smelt great looked really good! As soon as I broke up the first nug, loads of seeds fell out. I called the guy and told him I wanted to return it. He took 24 hours so I smoked a spliff. And Boom I couldn’t believe it was still so strong. I kept all the seeds, and planted them. 7 John snow plants survived after my dog had knocked them all down. I didn’t really care because it was a joke. I’m not going to lie and say I don’t have a wealth of growing experience, but I didn’t take them seriously. A friend that grows commercially gave me one light, and I’m now I’m week 6 of flowering. I only found out that it was a difficult strain to grow in week 5 of flowering because I did some research as I was wondering what it was so crystally and covered in snow. They are beautiful, it takes 12 weeks to flower and I have about three distinct Phenos. I had some nasty Hermes and one male plant, so I figured the guy must have hermied a bunch of them. All my clones died because I left them outside when I put the seeds into flower, so I may never get these phenos again, but they are some of the most beautiful plants I’ve ever grown.
The pictures don’t do it justice in the light this is a little phone, but I will upload some more that show them in there full glory later. This is the first day of week 6.

John snow story from 85 and above  humidity africa
John snow story from 85 and above  humidity africa 2
John snow story from 85 and above  humidity africa 3
John snow story from 85 and above  humidity africa 4
John snow story from 85 and above  humidity africa 5
John snow story from 85 and above  humidity africa 6
John snow story from 85 and above  humidity africa 7
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Allot of strains like it hot and humid mostly sativa strains bc were they come from its hot and humid, in summer I use an air conditioner to lower my rh, right now it's winter and very dry, I would rather deal with high humidity than low.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Well done, super frosty. Guess that oz was totally worth it! ✊🏼 Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Latest posts

Top Bottom