johnny blaze

• Thread starter Cloud 99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cloud 99

this is an old pic of mine from another site. its johnny blaze(dj short blueberry x nevilles haze)from legends seeds.

Johnny blaze
F

Frutty_Grower

This is awesome plant bro!!! Good work!!! I´ve always wanted to grow it. How was the smoke?

C

Cloud 99

thanks Frutty. this one can really stink.i took this one around 90 somthin days and she can pack it on.i think i got a lil over 3 ounces from a two gallon bag of soil under 400w hps with 7 other plants if i remember corectly.the smoke is top notch.this one smelled really acrid and dank to the max(not what i expected).the flavor was kinda complex somthin like dank acrid astringent musky dark chocolate/coffee slight berry slight citrus very enjoyable energetic euphoric creative after it settles long lasting high. as i said top notch.just as one would expect from the genetics given.this is def one of the most slept on crosses.i had a better pheno i called chocolate rocket. the yield was nowhere near as good and she flowered about 2-3 weeks longer but i have never had anything better

F

Frutty_Grower

Legends gear is top notch or it was top notch some time ago.Can you show us some other pics of the other pheno? I thought the BB dom phenos will lack in potency and yield but the Nevilles are out of this world. Hmmm may be I should see if there are some JB seeds left somewhere......
And what about the males? Did ya find good male?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

looks beautiful......can't beat a good haze.....any of the blueberry taste get mixed in there??

C

Cloud 99

hey Frutty i dont have any pics of the chocolate rocket i think the other site deleted them.i did find a male when sexing but i only kept him long enough to get just a lil pollen to dust a branch or two.My mistake in labeling chocolate rocket as a diff pheno cause its actually from that male and an s1 from a cut of the above plant.i couldnt fit one of the clone in for flower so i just left it out and after awile it hermed.i also hit some motor city diesel and deepwreck.
thanks 4 the comps wonderinalice.yes some berry flavor did creep in but i cant really call it blueberry just dark berry maybe like how some coffee beans have but a lil lighter if that sounds right

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Frutty Grower, They are here: www.Legendsseeds.com And yes! I have two packs! Lol! monkey5

most appreciated brotha

dj short has always had a place in my heart i wish he was part of the farm ,you kno im a hashplant lover and their are not many selections available, i always wanted OTM and the FLO has had my attention lately

id lov to kno soo you hav had good experiences with legend seed and sendin money to cananda?

1luvbigherb

B

billybadazz

most appreciated brotha

dj short has always had a place in my heart i wish he was part of the farm ,you kno im a hashplant lover and their are not many selections available, i always wanted OTM and the FLO has had my attention lately

id lov to kno soo you hav had good experiences with legend seed and sendin money to cananda?

1luvbigherb

the flo is the shit not a great producer and the high is a little low on potency for me but the taste of the smoke is something you will never forget (sweet fruity, earthy dirt tasting like you seriously put potting soil in your mouth and tasted it, very unique taste you will never forget, and the butane hash oil from it is AWESOME!!!) i recommend this strain just to watch it grow it's a weird one.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
billybadazz

thanks for sharing your experience

a while ago f13 was quite the talk of the town at IC be called the holy grail for som ,i understand she not known to be a yielder im most interested in quality of the highest order while i do enjoy a powerful smoke , i appreciate the calming /third eye hitting /mind altering sativa properties and i hope to find a pheno such as the one reported below

quoted purcevillie from ic
With my eyes on fire and my brain in the netherworld I feverishly forced myself to finish the joint. But, I had lost control by 3 hits in I was bleary eyed and not of this earthly world. 1/2 way through the joint it became a true struggle. The rush was coming on in waves ever stronger and ever harder. The acceleration was just nearly heart pounding and within in inches of terrifying. Yet, it never crossed the line, it only tempted you and laughed in your face.

But I could not stop, I would not, the tiny voice in the back of my head said forge on. 3/4 of the joint and it was extinguished and covered in resin. The relight caused the joint to burst into flame as the dense smoke expanded in my lungs. I lost every last grasp I had on reality as my eyes crossed and the permagrin spread across my face.

My fingers were covered in hash from breaking up the 2 little buds to roll the joint. The stink of berry overcame my every being as the sweet smell of victory surrounded me.

Houston.... We have a winner. #4 is a monster of mind warping proportion. She really does well in a 1-2 hit day brightening lift on the world. But just watch out....

F-13 has some very flo like calming peaceful clear highs, it also has some very narcotic heavy highs that distort vision and warp the mind.

1luvbigherb

hubcap

hubcap

bigherb...
i LOVE your appreciation of the fine nuances of a GOOD sativa buzz.
man, i love your dedication to your hunt for your perfect sativa buzz.
a man after my own heart, indeed.
johnny blaze is a GREAT plant to play with. i wasnt all that fond of the blueberry leaning phenos, but the fatter neville's phenos......maaaaan........
not so much in the '3rd eye' as the F13, but, more 'visual stimulation' if that makes sense....
this one, is def underrated and id recommend picking up a pack or 3 before they disappear for good. i dont think these can be recreated in their current form either, but, could be wrong. i THINK legends lost their legendary blueberry, but, i could be mistaken.

anyways.....
id love ya see more pics of this one. ran it quite a few years back and it still gets brought up from time to time.
gotta a few F2s not gettin any younger so this might be some form of motivation in disguise.
the question is:
where to focus?
nevilles side?? which will take longer which might not be of interest to most people
or
blueberry side?? which i feel would cater more to the production crowd as opposed to the conniseur. besides, im not really all that big on the BB phenos. they all got turned into hash. (which others LOVED)

-cap

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
bigherb...
i LOVE your appreciation of the fine nuances of a GOOD sativa buzz.
man, i love your dedication to your hunt for your perfect sativa buzz.
a man after my own heart, indeed.
johnny blaze is a GREAT plant to play with. i wasnt all that fond of the blueberry leaning phenos, but the fatter neville's phenos......maaaaan........
not so much in the '3rd eye' as the F13, but, more 'visual stimulation' if that makes sense....
this one, is def underrated and id recommend picking up a pack or 3 before they disappear for good. i dont think these can be recreated in their current form either, but, could be wrong. i THINK legends lost their legendary blueberry, but, i could be mistaken.

anyways.....
id love ya see more pics of this one. ran it quite a few years back and it still gets brought up from time to time.
gotta a few F2s not gettin any younger so this might be some form of motivation in disguise.
the question is:
where to focus?
nevilles side?? which will take longer which might not be of interest to most people
or
blueberry side?? which i feel would cater more to the production crowd as opposed to the conniseur. besides, im not really all that big on the BB phenos. they all got turned into hash. (which others LOVED)

-cap

your kind words are most appreciated

dj genetics are top of the line ,i appreciate the fact he has concentrated on the few strains in his catalouge but all of top notch quality

jonny blaze is a sexy lady ,best of luck with your f2's

ive got a nevs along side 2 hillbilly haze now ,after my first taste on nevilles haze this is somthin i want to forever hav in my garden

1luvbigherb

I

InvisibleM

I been going down haze road for a few weeks now, especially after smoking my SSH f2 freebie and liking the high a lot. This one just reeked also.... So now I've got a few Mango Haze f2's germing and a couple more ssh f2's and an Ariens haze. I also have one seed of Nevile's haze and a few OH x skunk #1 seeds in my seed stash.... damn I must have caught the fever!

Your JB looks great, you could have grown it to the ceiling I bet.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
most appreciated brotha

1luvbigherb bigherb, I got mine awhile back. Place to check is D.J.Short's forum over at imag..Red posts there, he runs Legends seeds i believe..D.J.Short posts there, too! You can also get them from Hempdepot, too ..i think! Never had a problem with either place myself..with any orders from either place! Hope that helps you out! monkey5

C

Cloud 99

whatup everyone.glad johnny blaze is on peeps radar as there truly are some gems in there.Oh and i have one lone OGKA99(rez)x johnny blaze.will post pics when my friend shoots his girl camera my way.

Hey Hub i would def go for the nevs phenos but this plant also shows good hybrid vigor and some phenos go beyond either parents.they said the f2s were a party waiting to happen and i dont think they were lying.heres to finding the chocalate rocket again

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
most appreciated brotha

1luvbigherb bigherb, I got mine awhile back. Place to check is D.J.Short's forum over at imag..Red posts there, he runs Legends seeds i believe..D.J.Short posts there, too! You can also get them from Hempdepot, too ..i think! Never had a problem with either place myself..with any orders from either place! Hope that helps you out! monkey5

most appreciated

thanks for the heads up

1luvbigherb

C

Cloud 99

what up peeps.thanks Calijoe im still learning everyday.
my friend never got that camera to me so i have to apologize in advance 4 the shitty camera pic

Johnny Blaze x OGKA 99
jb.jpg

this is her after being diced up for clones and shes coming back just as strong

anyway got 2 more original JBs if i get a male and fem ill make more f2s for sure
seeds.jpg

Top Bottom