Jorge’s Diamond 2 way different pheno’s?

• Thread starter Professor NoHair
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Professor NoHair

Professor NoHair

Hey everyone,
2 Jorge’s Diamond @ the beginning of week 7 of flower. 2 distinctly different pheno’s. Type 1 is more of a strong mint rather than berries/sweetness that the strain profile describes. That same plant has very pointed colas, like Christmas trees.
Jorges diamond 2 way different phenos
Jorges diamond 2 way different phenos 2

Type 2 is clearly not as Christmas tree shaped and has more of a sweet/berry scent that more resembles the strain description.
Jorges diamond 2 way different phenos 3
Jorges diamond 2 way different phenos 4
Type 2 is slightly ahead in flower as type 1 took longer to transition after the flip. I guess I’m wondering how many of you think this is two pheno’s or I got a seed of a different type in with my Jorge’s Diamond?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diff phenos

never heard of the strain

and that means little tbh

however, makes me assume it hasn't been around long

strength n strain means generations of straight up hundreds of from seed
equilibrium genetics
for example
YouTube interview

people love working
with landrace
and this is one reason:
been around a while & strength of strain

high stress, can often, buy one a week in shock and stall maturation rates, to hopefully, catch up... and what better way, if i got the age diff applied, correctly... than backbuilding a Christmas tree... having some cheater preview smoke n denser buds, for your trouble.

i believe i saw a sideby, of 50&50... budstacked vs not
i believe his final answer, was 16% more, post processing
forgot to tag the video, unfortunately.
true believer: know a grower, who did own, confirmation, but did not need to weight
to c the light

Professor NoHair

Professor NoHair

It’s a Dutch Passion Strain, idk the more time passes the more I’m learning towards the fact that the Christmas 🎄 shaped pheno is a random different seed. The other plant matches the description perfectly this one is completely different in every way, smell,look,the way it grew. Has this ever happened to anyone? Ordered from altitude a 5 pack is it normal to maybe get a mixed wrong seed ? Still kinda new to this whole Swedbank world. Thanks

Purepiff

Purepiff

I'd stay away from Dutch passion seeds consistent trash for the past like 20 years

Professor NoHair

Professor NoHair

Thanks for the tip , 👍🏻
Who do you recommend as top 3 ?

Purepiff

Purepiff

Top 3 would be imho
1. seed junky even thos there is alot of fake news about hermis. Seems to happen to most good breeders.
2.archive but I haven't grown out his nee work
3. Sin city
Either 3 of these companies have stuff u can find keepers out of

Professor NoHair

Professor NoHair

Cool thanks , I’ll keep that in mind. Honestly tho so far so good with this experience with DP , she got chopped and hung today. I’m really guessing the other plant I’m calling Pheno #2 is a different type strain and I’m not sure if that’s breeder or the seed banks mistake. Smells great just wish I knew what it was 😕. Can’t even be sure of the breeder , it was a 5 pack of seeds but had more than 5 and Attitude re packs seeds to ship so who knows.

roach

roach

It is normal to get very different looking phenos in a pack of seeds, most strains are polyhybrids so there will be a lot of variation.

In my mind the thing that seperates good seeds from bad seeds is how many you need to grow to find a plant that resembles the description, and my experience with Dutch Passion is you need to grow a lot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It is normal to get very different looking phenos in a pack of seeds, most strains are polyhybrids so there will be a lot of variation.

In my mind the thing that seperates good seeds from bad seeds is how many you need to grow to find a plant that resembles the description, and my experience with Dutch Passion is you need to grow a lot.

But in the OP’s case it only took 2. ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom