Journal: Multi tent grow notes

• Thread starter kcatmc2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kcatmc2

kcatmc2

I am just finishing my first year growing. Some things went well, others not so much.
My goal is efficiency. I want the best possible quality and quantity on a regular basis.
I am running 2 tents. A 4x4 Goliath with a Next Mega LED and a 5x5 Gorilla with the Photo Bio MX 680.
I've been growing in Stonington Blend soil from Coast of Maine but transitioning to Strawberry Feilds from Foxfarm.
I'm currently finishing 7 photo period Super Skunk from seed in the 4x4 and have a mix in the 5x5. 5xGoldleaf 1 month in veg. 5x Super Skunk in sprout and 4x White Widow autos about 1 month in.
I started this journal to keep track of what I'm doing and when I did it. If anyone has any comments, ideas, suggestions please feel free.

kcatmc2

kcatmc2

Just put 4x Gorilla Glue, 2 Banana Kush, and 4 Green crack seeds into the sprouter. I'm gonna be heavy in 12 weeks but i can fit em in the tent. Plan is to have 4 autoflower harvesting monthly. Should be harvesting 8 photos about every 12 weeks. Getting confusing tryna keep all the details straight. Need to make sure I have seeds on hand to sprout 4 autos per month while 8 photos are in veg. After 12 weeks they go into the 4x4 to flower and I need to have 8 seedlings ready to start veg to replace the ones now in flower. Been doing this just about long enough to realize how much I have yet to learn. Watered 5x5 with just water.

kcatmc2

kcatmc2

Busy day yesterday. Pulled down and rough trimmed 7 SS. Drying in tent. Looked great but concerned a out yield (as always). Watered and nutes on the 4 GL in veg. Sprayed the sprouted. Watered 4 WW. L ight defoliation on WW.

Top Bottom