Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Never understood the drama. We're all here because we like to grow and have things in common.
Yes, I love dogs! I'm waiting until I finish school and get a job in my new profession. I lost my Tessie last year, 15 yrs old . she was the pup of my bad ass duck dog Deke, hence my title online,lol. I'm going to need the extra time to train. Deke was MHCH level lab. He was a hunting machine. Miss that fat headed dog. Dog training relaxes me like growing and gardening.

heres a dog thread if yall have some pics....post em up, most evry1 here are dog lovers...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Good stuff there bud! At what point during flowering do you pollinate? If you were to start some regular seeds and pick a male and female are they both ready to do thier thing at the same time? How many grows did it take to find the right female and male? Right now I don't have the extra lights and room, and cash for soil etc. to grow a bunch of reg seeds to cull from, and then also some autos or photos for bud.
That sucks that you hooked people up with your seeds and they didn't grow all of them.wtf? If someone was to give me seeds that they took the time and hard work to grow , I plant them immediately that's one hell of a gift ! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time!
i breed mine when the headlights are def showing,usally around third week flower,far as how,you just know a good stud when you see it,same with the females,the males will put out balls real quick and you want to get him with the girls before he burst inside your room,i had a pretty good scare this year and deleted all my pictures and shit,not sure if my last breed was in this thread,but let me tell ya when he ready to burst you know it just from scrambling of what to do to get him out of flower room hahahah,sometimes they even want to burst while in veg,light cycle dont mean shit to them,they want to send out some love.
what i do is grow strain ,finish and harvest it,after i take a few clones of her,when i harvest and cure,decide i like the smoke,then i start getting the clones ready for breeding,some times just the smell growth patterns,feed patterns and beauty of the plant is all it takes to decide to breed it,like i said you just know which to breed,so clones from the lady be ready for the flower tent by the time your harvest is cured and ready to smoke,if it was every thing you expected sit the tent up on porch let it rip,same with male if it is vigoriuos some bitch from word go,take clone of him,even if the clone doesnt do as well as the mac daddy the potential is all there,so thats how i roll with them,it makes no sense to me to use collide silver and other things like that for breeding,no sense at all to do one branch of the plant,deep in my mind from folks doing this over years i think is were a mess brought on the hermie outbreak,makes sense it aint natural and it is chemicals,the way i do it is a sure bet and natural,plus i just give them all pretty much away,just because no real reason,my way of passing the joint to online buddies hahahh,i keep about 50 seeds for my stash and sit on them ,my youngest boy want to learn how to grow,when he grows the hell up i will,when the WHY shit or isnt it easier this way stops,then i teach him and the stash will be his to do whatever with,shit he can smoke um if he wants,i have plenty in my younger days hahahahah.
i knew the crap going on these days was gonna happen many years ago and planned way back when to make my own,im not paying 100 to 150 bucks for seeds,aint happening,i just make a stash and roll on,head high is that,some high cotton strain no better than mine when it all does what ,gets you high lmao hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no issues here brother, just miss havin you around is all....good to see you back fer sure~ and yes it does suck that the crew isnt around anymore, but I try to keep in touch with evryone still, its a good thing to drop a line there once in a while, dig?
i never left,been at thc way before dank den or roll it up,come out in the open forums and you find me,im sick of the bull shit in the closed threads or certain threads,i quit watching threads and at least 10 times a day i roll threw the forum looking for new post,thats it,all i do any more,when someone wanting my help open thread,i help for a while ,when they all good with mine and otheres help i roll on,dont keep any watched threads,dont watch or follow anyone,just a lone wolf,with my mind i cant deal with kid games and constant bull shit i really am a crazy shit,getting worse daily,this site piss me off i go to another a few days and so on,stay in contact you say,all the bro's just want to get banned from every site they visit it seems to me,why who the hell knows,i still dont know what came of moto and gt,gt eco and hisen bubble,trouble brezze,none of it,i dont ask cause it aint my bizz,never knew what crawled up your ass ,dont matter,shit happens every day and every day is new ,i have to have it like that or i go back to a dark area,i stay away from that,to old to argue,we still all good,but none have tried to contact me so be it,aint hating,just dont care,i got a wife and kids to worry about,not drama,thats why i left the personal pages and closed rooms,im done,i prefer the open forum,lot of great folks here and i learn a shit ton crap,hell im growing a hydro with the help of aqua man,hahahah might even run all three one day soil ,coco on a table and hydro,that is why i really am here hahahhah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@tifosi were the hell you been bro,havent seen you in a coons age,you still rolling them outdoor projects

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Been trimming my eyes are killing me. Same old same old shit as always. It's good to see your still hanging in most of the old timers have left for Instagram or else where
hell ya still rocking,plants look great bro,hell i dont even use a phone,instagram out of question,seems you leave your self wide open for all world to see ,kinda like inviting trouble ,just me i guess,social media aint my gig,these forums about as far as i goi,hahahah i figured you had moved on,hell ya you have moved on to another outstanding grow

Deke

Deke

i breed mine when the headlights are def showing,usally around third week flower,far as how,you just know a good stud when you see it,same with the females,the males will put out balls real quick and you want to get him with the girls before he burst inside your room,i had a pretty good scare this year and deleted all my pictures and shit,not sure if my last breed was in this thread,but let me tell ya when he ready to burst you know it just from scrambling of what to do to get him out of flower room hahahah,sometimes they even want to burst while in veg,light cycle dont mean shit to them,they want to send out some love.
what i do is grow strain ,finish and harvest it,after i take a few clones of her,when i harvest and cure,decide i like the smoke,then i start getting the clones ready for breeding,some times just the smell growth patterns,feed patterns and beauty of the plant is all it takes to decide to breed it,like i said you just know which to breed,so clones from the lady be ready for the flower tent by the time your harvest is cured and ready to smoke,if it was every thing you expected sit the tent up on porch let it rip,same with male if it is vigoriuos some bitch from word go,take clone of him,even if the clone doesnt do as well as the mac daddy the potential is all there,so thats how i roll with them,it makes no sense to me to use collide silver and other things like that for breeding,no sense at all to do one branch of the plant,deep in my mind from folks doing this over years i think is were a mess brought on the hermie outbreak,makes sense it aint natural and it is chemicals,the way i do it is a sure bet and natural,plus i just give them all pretty much away,just because no real reason,my way of passing the joint to online buddies hahahh,i keep about 50 seeds for my stash and sit on them ,my youngest boy want to learn how to grow,when he grows the hell up i will,when the WHY shit or isnt it easier this way stops,then i teach him and the stash will be his to do whatever with,shit he can smoke um if he wants,i have plenty in my younger days hahahahah.
i knew the crap going on these days was gonna happen many years ago and planned way back when to make my own,im not paying 100 to 150 bucks for seeds,aint happening,i just make a stash and roll on,head high is that,some high cotton strain no better than mine when it all does what ,gets you high lmao hahahah
Thanks bud for the info! Another question for you. So it sounded like you are taking your clones right before you harvest? So that means in flower?

"when the WHY shit or isnt it easier this way stops,then i teach him" .this made me laugh!
Thanks again!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks bud for the info! Another question for you. So it sounded like you are taking your clones right before you harvest? So that means in flower?

"when the WHY shit or isnt it easier this way stops,then i teach him" .this made me laugh!
Thanks again!
no you will know a great stud in veg,that be the first son bitch you want to tie down,the others be half his size,if i have a eye for one,i takes clones,and when they have clones i take another until im ready for a lady ,he dont care just horny hahahah,same with ,ladies,i mark or try to remember to mark whats waht ,dont usaally happen hahaah,but when i know im gonna roll for a while,i keep cuts,by the time i cure and smoke i have some ready for flower,one day i will run perpetual,just small plants but fresh meds to smoke,thinking real hard on solo cup run,just need to build a table,no way i can water them bitchs 5 times a day with my back,my mind is gone ,might even feed 2 times thinking i feed 5 hahahah. that right there friend saves you money and you always have a source were you aint buying seeds,unless you just like to collect them,you keep cuts going only way you run out ,you did it dig what im saying

Top Bottom