JPLord Round 2 GDP MPB grow

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPLord01

JPLord01

I got some new babys GDP so here we go. I got them from HS. I got some seeds to PURE ROYAL pop them soon get a mom going.We need trees people.
00650.JPG
00545.JPG
00442.JPG
00347.JPG
00231.JPG
00135.JPG

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Good luck on the new run, JP.
Hopefully the GDP is more manageable for your system, than the blue dream.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

So JP,
it looks like you are not vegging in the tray like the last run. Is there a reason for the switch? I love using the T's for outlets on the top feed, like you have. It lets you adjust the direction of the water flow a bit, which is especially helpful for keeping small starters at a good moisture level in the net pots.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I dont need to move the plants from the veg room to the flower room. More roots with the top feed. I do not like to move the plants.

F

fido

lift up the skirts! i'd like to see how you have your buckets hooked together. everything looks so clean and nice.
looks wonderful
fido

JPLord01

JPLord01

So we are at 2 weeks 3 days of veg. The root are in the tubs and off to the races will veg for 2 more weeks or 36in then I will flip. Some photos for you to injoy.
00335.JPG
00546.JPG
00651.JPG
00842.JPG
00939.JPG
00744.JPG

mikeross

mikeross

congrats on the first run... you gotta be a little more confident going into round 2 eh:smiley_joint:

Was wondering what your clean up procedure is like to get the mpbs ready for the second round?

I also noticed some PM at week 5 and have been spraying the plants every 4th day with a dutchmasters zone/penetrator combo. It seems to be working thus far but was interested in your approach to the problem so close to harvest.

Looking forward to what the grand daddy can do for ya. Whats the lineage of the cut? I have smoked a bag of it awhile back but never did know its background.

JPLord01

JPLord01

My clean up.I take the system apart and clean it with bleach water
in the back yard. I replace all the tubing to the system then after I get it all back togeather I run bleach water for a day. Then I drained system
run plan water for 4 hr then fill the system up. I also take off the end caps and spray down the 4in drain pipes

JPLord01

JPLord01

We are at 4 weeks of veg with GDP man the shit slow to veg so 2 more weeks of veg.
Some photos for you.
01235.JPG
01036.JPG
00745.JPG
00547.JPG
00443.JPG
00349.JPG
And these are my seeds
of PURE ROYAL doing good with 2 weeks of veg .

JPLord01

JPLord01

So with the power going out in the east bay did any one flood? Good thing I was home
to close my gate vavle.

X

XxShibbyxX

The whole east coast turned off jp?

Glad to hear you were home lol.

Nice run so far by the way ill be following for sure.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Death to my MPB the shit with the root rot is no fun so this run is a loss. I will give the Under Current a try with H&G. Wish me luck.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You throwing in the towel there, JP? No more MPB?

I just don't quite understand how the MPB style could be that much more problematic than an Under Current. They are both RDWC.

JPLord01

JPLord01

To run the MPB you need it to be perfect for them to be happy.With the UC you do not need to dump your nutrients every week that add up your cost.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Plus TF your setup is way better with a lot more flow you need a lot of flow to.

JPLord01

JPLord01

So after take it apart there was gunk in the feeder line and in the 4 in drain pipe. So if you hard pipe the system you will need to repipe the hole thing. So the cleaning I did was not good at all. the room Is all clean and my seedlings are in the room. Thanks for all your help people. When I get my Under Current I will do a grow log. Peace Out. This is a very good system just not for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom