JS#3 x OgersKush

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

this is a cross made by a buddy :smiley_joint:
its mother was some killer Jamaican bud he reworked a bit and called it Jamaican Sunshine and #3 was the keeper. the JS#3 was crossed with an OgersKush male. i popped 5 beens and got 3 fems 2 phenos. one very sativa it grows into 1 long cola with minimal side branching. triples its size in flower and has a dank citrus scent/taste and a very uplifting clear high 8.5 for potency

the other 2 phenos were more Indica dominant im guessing the Ogers pheno. this pheno was the keeper. it has a very dank lemon funk scent/taste. awesome trich production. its a medium yielder but the potency makes up for the loss in yield. i would give it a 9 for potency it rips you up very nice high. :smiley_joint:

Js3 x ogerskush
Js3 x ogerskush 2
Js3 x ogerskush 3
Js3 x ogerskush 4
Js3 x ogerskush 5
Js3 x ogerskush 6
Js3 x ogerskush 7
D

D9420

thanks for the comments guys. :rauch08: it is some great smoke for sure.:joint: but the last plant just came down a week back. i had my fun with her but its time for a change. so im cycling in some better stuff. but i think 1 other person is still running my fav cut i had so if i want it back i can probably get it and if not i still got 6 seeds :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

those pics were from my last crop! here are some pics of one that got harvested a week ago. it went longer and it made a big difference. all i can say is lemon dankness and a 9 for potency awesome smoke :smiley_joint:

HPIM7058
HPIM7064
HPIM7048
D

D9420

dam how does it smell and is there any beans

it smells great it has a very potent dank lemon fuel funk to it. and its very potent i would say a 9 out of 10. i have 6 seeds left. im eventually gonna make some F2s and search them for a keeper. the Jamaican pheno is nice but its very sativa and does not touch the Ogers pheno that is perfect at 10 weeks.

Top Bottom