JTShakes' Introduction Thread

• Thread starter JTShakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JTShakes

JTShakes

Hi Everyone! JTShakes here. 👋

Not that new to growing and not that new to forums. It's been a while since I've been active in an online growing community, but I got my start as a grower with the help of the Garden's Cure forums back in circa 2007ish. I thought it would be nice to get back online and interact with my fellow growers again; to share my experiences, to help where I can, and to draw inspiration and advice from the community.

I grow indoors usually - only a few plants at a time - using soil. I started out with MH/HPS and have since graduated to LED. My current setup consists of a 2'x4' veg tent with ~180 actual watts LED, and a 4'x4' flowering tent with ~280 watts of LED. I have grown bag seed, clones, and name brand genetics. I've made lots of mistakes. I've also grown some amazing buds. It's a hobby. It's a passion. It's rewarding. That's why I'm here.

Below are some pictures I've taken of my grows over the years. I'm a fan of the macro shot, if you couldn't tell. ☺

Jtshakes introduction thread
Jtshakes introduction thread 2
Image0
Image2
Jtshakes introduction thread 6

Jtshakes introduction thread 3

Pics all copyright JTShakes :) Ask me if you ever want to use any of my photos. All I ask is for is photo credit.

Anyway, that's all for now. Feel free to hit me up with any questions about my grows or setup. I'll be starting a journal soon.

Cheers!
-JTShakes

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Hi Everyone! JTShakes here. 👋

Not that new to growing and not that new to forums. It's been a while since I've been active in an online growing community, but I got my start as a grower with the help of the Garden's Cure forums back in circa 2007ish. I thought it would be nice to get back online and interact with my fellow growers again; to share my experiences, to help where I can, and to draw inspiration and advice from the community.

I grow indoors usually - only a few plants at a time - using soil. I started out with MH/HPS and have since graduated to LED. My current setup consists of a 2'x4' veg tent with ~180 actual watts LED, and a 4'x4' flowering tent with ~280 watts of LED. I have grown bag seed, clones, and name brand genetics. I've made lots of mistakes. I've also grown some amazing buds. It's a hobby. It's a passion. It's rewarding. That's why I'm here.

Below are some pictures I've taken of my grows over the years. I'm a fan of the macro shot, if you couldn't tell. ☺

View attachment 1070251View attachment 1070252View attachment 1070255View attachment 1070256View attachment 1070257
View attachment 1070253
Pics all copyright JTShakes :) Ask me if you ever want to use any of my photos. All I ask is for is photo credit.

Anyway, that's all for now. Feel free to hit me up with any questions about my grows or setup. I'll be starting a journal soon.

Cheers!
-JTShakes

Hey fellow farmer ! Welcome back ! We both have very similar rooms ! We must band together to solve problems 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom