• juicy fruit

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • bubblegum

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

sound1744

which strain would you grow, if you could only grow one .

juicy fruit or bubblegum.:smiley_joint:

S

sound1744

looks like bubblegums gonna win hands down.:afroweed: iv'e not grown bubblegum yet so its bubbs for next grow.

i have grown juicy fruit and i thought the indica pheno was out of this world a great smoke.:rasta:

we'll see how the poll go's for a while and see what comments we get for juicy fruit.

keep the votes and comments coming.:cool0041:

peace.

A

acubus

I've grown bubblegum, doublegum, bubblicious and juicy fruit. None of the 4 were very strong, juicy fruit is the best tasting by far. Decent if you find a good pheno. Germ rates were about 50% on the juicy fruit, 100% on the other 3. Here's my rating and order of preference for what it's worth.

1. juicy fruit 7.5/10
2. doublegum 6.5/10
3. bubblicious 6/10
4. bubblegum 5/10

R

Rolln J

mmmmmm juicy fruit - I have not grown this since the late 90's - but that was sure some tasty dank - never had the chance to compare them side by side (growing or smoking) but I have to pick juicy fruit - the cut I had was a great producer.

J

Jobo

i would say bubblegum. Assuming were talking about serious seeds genetics.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I've grown bubblegum, doublegum, bubblicious and juicy fruit. None of the 4 were very strong, juicy fruit is the best tasting by far. Decent if you find a good pheno. Germ rates were about 50% on the juicy fruit, 100% on the other 3. Here's my rating and order of preference for what it's worth.

1. juicy fruit 7.5/10
2. doublegum 6.5/10
3. bubblicious 6/10
4. bubblegum 5/10

Who's BG did you grow?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
which bubbglegum? serious or old school elite

which juicy fruit ? highland thai or sensi seeds

S

sound1744

which bubbglegum? serious or old school elite

which juicy fruit ? highland thai or sensi seeds

the indiana bubblegum and the highland thai stranis. but any info on all of the strains that have been mentioned would be nice.

A

acubus

Yeah, I was referring to Serious-Bubblegum. Being my least favorite out of JF(sensi), WL(doublegum), NIR(bubblicious) and SER(bubblegum). Actually found a few nanners in a couple of the bubblegums....the rest nanner free. Doublegum was the heaviest, but was hit and miss on the taste. Bubblelicious was a skunk cross imho. Quite frosty, nice colas, but a little fluffy in the bud density and no real bubblegummy taste. My experience is to say away from the bubblegum it's not worth the coin compared to the others. The only one out of the 4, I would run again are the Juicy Fruit, but I wouldn't pay for the seeds again.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
no doubt highland thai special and very rare

not much experience wit official bubblegum pure but im a big fan of som of her crosses such as silver bubble from reserva privada which is st8 high grade wit bazooka joe bubblegum flavor

S

sound1744

poll

its a dead heat in the poll folks. 50/50 cant split um.

keep the info on all the strains mentioned so far coming as it'l help on future grows. but next grow il have to grow bubblegum now after this poll, then sensi's strain too cause i know it will be good.
thanks for all the posts and keep the info coming if you can.:damnhippie:

peace.

W

WeedZilla

Premium Member
Supporter
Well everyone has different experiences I grew three packs of JF when the had 16+ beans and only kept one cut...There is really nothing bubble gum about the JF in my experience....It is a decent Thai hybrid which the Dronkers have watered down over the years....Todays version is a shell of the one that Sensi used to put out when Neville was running the show....We will see how she does on the next run....My Serious Seeds Bubble Gum came out awesome , but they were from the 15+ packs so maybe I got a better vintage.....Simon's version seems like it is a little more sativa dominant in my experience compared to the others I have grown....Just my experience with these two strains...

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

Dead even. Running some old school sensi JF right now. Haven't smoked it in years so i can't wait. Clones are about a week from going on 12/12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom