Julius Ceasar OG- Cail Conn.

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

What up fellas it has been awhile since ive been on,unfornatly i have been working a bullshit jump for almost next to nothing to get back on track..lol:bong2:

so ive been workin on this julius for about two or three weeks or there going in one gals today and then into 3 gal or a 2. i use all soil. hey are some pice i am having a lil nutr. def. right now but they are rocking anf rolling

Jc collection

the Pheno hunt collection:punch

Jc look different

two that already have different charctersics

Jc top view 1 gal

top view- only one in a one gal

:party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im pumped, never tried master kush before, cant wait till u get these bitches rockin so we can med like a mofo....master kush sounds so serious! that mint boy

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

im pumped, never tried master kush before, cant wait till u get these bitches rockin so we can med like a mofo....master kush sounds so serious! that mint boy

i feel ya dawg, i wish i was as smart as MArty and DOC from back to the future so i could go into the future and smoke this shit. i m stoked as well, that mint PHENO crazy

S

Sirius

good luck with these JC's!! mine look like the master only they grow 3x as fast and have some fat ass fawk leaves!

R

REGISTRD

Not sure about you But Id top em know and start getting some branches going!

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

good luck with these JC's!! mine look like the master only they grow 3x as fast and have some fat ass fawk leaves!

im hoping for that master but i have noticed that some are growing way faster than the otheres... thats what i here i cant wait to seee these big fat ass leaves

:boogie::boogie::boogie:

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I'm gonna be watching this one!!!!.........shamus

G

greenman116

What are the genetics in the julius? I heard master kush x Chemdog D, is that right?

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

I'm gonna be watching this one!!!!.........shamus

i will keep you up to date for sure i had a little bit of a water problem. so i got set back again im telling you
i just cant win ....FUCK bad and hard water. the city said whatever you do dont drink the water

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
BigDawg~Whats up man? Sorry i miised this thread didnt know it was up! I'm posted now brother keep it Green and everything looking good. Peace HDK

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BigDawg~Whats up man? Sorry i miised this thread didnt know it was up! I'm posted now brother keep it Green and everything looking good. Peace HDK

:musicits all good man i missed you thread, your room is tight brah, how is shit kicking man :weed-sign:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

here are some updated pics, bigger and not much going on but they are getting rich in color and are starting to node out. still havent showed male female but is getting very close

DSCN0611
DSCN0610
DSCN0612
E

Elemental

Happy plants make happy people!

They looks healty!!got to love any deep green!

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Cant Wait to see more pics happy growing
i cant wait to bring more to the farmers man, its just been a slow start i keep yall up dated:phone-2

They looks healty!!got to love any deep green!
why thank you hommie they looking good not great thanks for noticing , i love that deep green it always brings good. :banana::banana:

Latest posts

Top Bottom