July too late to start growing?

• Thread starter typesguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GMoney44

My clones, put out in mid July are
Growing and showing the typical female sex indications. Probably started to flower as my others that I put out way to early in March, have revegged and are already into flower. I am in socal as well.

It seems you weren't sure the clones would be female, therefore I'm assuming you did not take the cuts yourself or you'd know the sex indefinitely..all strains are different...im guessing there is no greenhouse or structure around these plants so supplemental lighting and/or black out tarp is pretty much outta the question huh 🤙🏻🎬

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

I just started my plant July first growing outdoors is it too late for my plant to grow properly, will it still be able to grow in time before last harvest
No but they won’t get to big keep em in 5 gallons cause they only gonna get30 day of veg time I know a few guys that start June 20 th and the never feed cause it all in the soil and they get about 5-6 foot and generally finish before my early starts They usally flower a little later but speed up in flower cause the daylight drops to under 12 around September 21st. So last 2-3 weeks they chunk up. Some seee by it. Lest pets issue and mold issues. I myself like to force flower a little early cause NJ Septembers are unforgiving to cannabis plants. The morning dew is like they got rain on and it rains a lot in September especially the end when buds are almost done and your outsides with scissor and peroxide cutting of beautiful nug s that got boytritus i the take q tip with peroxide and dab the branch are were I cut of dead bud and is salt that does it but when that happens all get a peroxide water bath at harvest to kill mold before getting hung to dry. It water wit 1 extra hydrogen atom so it’s safe

JoeyBliss

JoeyBliss

It seems you weren't sure the clones would be female, therefore I'm assuming you did not take the cuts yourself or you'd know the sex indefinitely..all strains are different...im guessing there is no greenhouse or structure around these plants so supplemental lighting and/or black out tarp is pretty much outta the question huh 🤙🏻🎬
Take small cuts of each plant don’t root em out in glass of water an 12/12 em for abour4-5 day even 11-13 and u will see sex in about 5 days. The cuts will live long enough for u to sex em. I was shown this by a old grower and never looked back but I do buy some female seeds if I like the varietal but I’m a reg seed guy i like to make seeds and hash and the hybrid vigor of a F1 cross reg seed is second to none

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Take small cuts of each plant don’t root em out in glass of water an 12/12 em for abour4-5 day even 11-13 and u will see sex in about 5 days. The cuts will live long enough for u to sex em. I was shown this by a old grower and never looked back but I do buy some female seeds if I like the varietal but I’m a reg seed guy i like to make seeds and hash and the hybrid vigor of a F1 cross reg seed is second to none
i’ve just went through all your posts here on the farm..
your what 43? and you say old school guys make hash by driving nails in their plants etc.. to create more resin etc
i’m 56 and barely old school and i’ve been in the hashish business for 28 yrs…
look enough of bullshit,
stop trolling, post a grow dairy with your grow showing your plants.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ve just went through all your posts here on the farm..
your what 43? and you say old school guys make hash by driving nails in their plants etc.. to create more resin etc
i’m 56 and barely old school and i’ve been in the hashish business for 28 yrs…
look enough of bullshit,
stop trolling, post a grow dairy with your grow showing your plants.,
here’s your thread with one post..
just use it instead of starting a new one..
IMG 7619

Top Bottom