Jungle boys, dungeons vault genetics, seed junky seed pop

• Thread starter Purepiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

So I just popped 2 packs of the tk43 (wifi43xtrianlge larry) 1 pack of the tkxgreencrack and I am about to pop 3 more jungle boy packs when they get here in the next couple days. I also got menage from seed junky I popped that the other day and also the pine fruit ghost og x purple vapor. I also popped some purple jellato from dvg. I have some cannarado gear coming and some 3rd coast oreoz crosses coming. I popped a bunch of my own gelato 41 x orange push pop and ice cream cake x orange push pop here are some pics and I'll be doing these full term outdoor and indoor testing trying to find some mothers and maybe a couple fathers.

Purepiff

Purepiff

1st pic is the gelato 41 x orange push pop 2nd pic is the ice cream cake x orange push pop and the dvg pine fruit seedlings 3rd pic is the seed junky menage and forth pic is the jungle boy tk43
20200410 190021
20200410 190018
20200410 190007
20200410 190012

Purepiff

Purepiff

I know my seed popping area is super ghetto but it is just cus I ran out of room in all my other spots and I like being close to the babies so I can keep em happy. Imma be transplanting and moving em to a better spot soon. Thos is gonna be where I flower out males

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I know my seed popping area is super ghetto but it is just cus I ran out of room in all my other spots and I like being close to the babies so I can keep em happy. Imma be transplanting and moving em to a better spot soon. Thos is gonna be where I flower out males
I have a few areas that are legitimately set up to grow, but there are literally plants from one end of the spot to the other. Some of the places I have plants might seem a little ghetto as well, but whatever gets the job done haha. I stay on a constant hunt through phenotypes, so it stays pretty crazy at that spot. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Purepiff

Purepiff

This little room was really thrown together last minute cus we keep getting more spots and I dont like popping seeds where the mothers and shit are until I sex em out. No need moving plants back and forth.

Purepiff

Purepiff

Trying to find a new keeper for the indoors. So far we got gelato 41, ice cream cake, and zookie running indoor we just tested runtz and will probably take the place of the zookies. We are adding another 40 light spot at the end of april beginning of may and we are finishing this 18 light spot now at the dep spot so I wanna find 1 or 2 new fancy strains to throw in the mix. And here is my little 12 banger in my garage
20200321 104917
20200216 080615

visajoe1

visajoe1

what do you like about runtz, i have one just beginning flower. fun looking garage!

Purepiff

Purepiff

Runtz turns like all purple like the ice cream cake but has a more complex smell. Yield isn't bad and it doesnt take long. It really is just like ice cream cake but different smell and isn't quite as sexy as ice cream but real close smell is better tho imo

Purepiff

Purepiff

I'll post updates tom. My house made crosses of gelato41 and ice cream cake crossed with orange push pop are looking real nice and smell amazing

Purepiff

Purepiff

Inma have updates on all the seeds soon, I have been sexing em and will be putting a bunch outside on the 1st

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Subbed!!!

I've grown/grow wifi #43 as well as #3. Both are permanent staples for a reason!!! Add TK to the mix??? 🔥🔥🔥 TK falls into that category as well. Your girls look wonderful 👏

Cheers!!!

Purepiff

Purepiff

Imma update this soon. I am growing em all out in my greenhouse and some in my full terms. They are looking nice I got females from everything and I also added a bunch of new strains to the mix also. Sorry I forgot all about this thread inma do better but been busy

Top Bottom