Jungle Boys On Instagram Growing Techniques

I dig on the floraflex for hand feeding my moms in veg. Other then that way to much work to clean and no real benefit from kiting out flower rooms with them from what I've personally seen. Just something else to clean at the end. Not to mention the cost. I will give it up to them for making the product tho. Works good in certain situations for me.

imo 'curing' is bullshit made up by outdoor growers to make you feel like you were getting something special when they sold you last year's old cruddy flower.

If your herb doesn't smell and taste its very best the moment it's dried, something's wrong.

It's a fact that time, heat, and light all destroy terps. The smell of your herb does change over time, but that change is the lighter and more volatile terpenes evaporating. The difference is literally less complexity.

km1

though i am someone who does not cure...and pretty much the same belief

[the lose the chlorophyl jar thing does not make 'me' happy]

there are people i really respect making "cobs" using a curing technique

tne fermentaion seems to do something

and talking about surpisingly good outcomes....

so there yah go..

though i am someone who does not cure...and pretty much the same belief

[the lose the chlorophyl jar thing does not make 'me' happy]

there are people i really respect making "cobs" using a curing technique

tne fermentaion seems to do something

and talking about surpisingly good outcomes....

so there yah go..
I'm going to try the Malawi style cobs eventually but some said it was harder to vape but the high was not comparable to regular flower but much better

Reactions: km1
A few things I've learned from them

*they swear by the vpd chart. From what I believe they do around 80 degrees and 70-75% humidity in veg and have seen different things for flower.

*they grow in 6 inch rock wool cubes for entire grow

*im confused as to what nutrients they use. I know I've seen jackmayoffer use heavy16 but they advertise veg+bloom all day long on instagram. But whichever line they use I think they do part a, part b, and usually just cal mag. But I'm not 100%.

*to those who follow them on instagram you know that they do the one node and flip. Pretty much they strip the entire plant except for the new growth before they move to flower room.

*their irrigation system consists of pumps with pvc to octa bubblers and use floraflex caps on top of their rock wool cubes along with the floraflex clips and 1/4 lines top fed.

If anyone has anymore input or opinions just post on here!
what they are doing is "Swachizzing" by removing all fan leaves before flip - this greatly improves light ti bud sites

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
imo 'curing' is bullshit made up by outdoor growers to make you feel like you were getting something special when they sold you last year's old cruddy flower.

If your herb doesn't smell and taste its very best the moment it's dried, something's wrong.

It's a fact that time, heat, and light all destroy terps. The smell of your herb does change over time, but that change is the lighter and more volatile terpenes evaporating. The difference is literally less complexity.
well then, I have been indoor from outdoors for a long time now, I will tell you I don't have any other way to describe that there is a noticeable difference with a slow dry and a proper long cure as compared to not. The proof is in the pudding. No doubt in my mind. I am a believer. :fire::fire::fire::fire: