Jungle boys

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RobbysPro

RobbysPro

Yes, jungle boys sells seeds at both of there dispensaries, tlc and ahps. I’m pretty sure they said there waiting for all the craziness to die down from the virus before there next drop.

B

bobby34

Cool thanks,,, 👍🏼 Are you only able to actually walk in and purchase?, can’t seem to find any options for online purchase?

Last edited by a moderator:
RobbysPro

RobbysPro

Cool thanks,,, 👍🏼 Are you only able to actually walk in and purchase?, can’t seem to find any options for online purchase?

yeah unfortunately they don’t sell them online, maybe one day!

RealYeagerBomb

RealYeagerBomb

bought "Frosted Kush" (Frosted cakes x TK Bx1) / Dosido x (NBK x Sunset Sherbert) / Gelato 33 x Zkittle cake (Zkittles x wedding cake bx1) hope it was worth it - Crosses were $150 and anything crossed wit TK bx1 was 250-3bills, $300 was the "caps kush" supposedly considered rare Jungleboys exclusive signature strains that are crossed by jungleboy's best TK bx1 outta 500 plant pheno hunt! I'll be suprised if they drop again but I'll be patiently waiting for whatever they got brewin up!!! stay blazed folks

Anthem

Anthem

bought "Frosted Kush" (Frosted cakes x TK Bx1) / Dosido x (NBK x Sunset Sherbert) / Gelato 33 x Zkittle cake (Zkittles x wedding cake bx1) hope it was worth it - Crosses were $150 and anything crossed wit TK bx1 was 250-3bills, $300 was the "caps kush" supposedly considered rare Jungleboys exclusive signature strains that are crossed by jungleboy's best TK bx1 outta 500 plant pheno hunt! I'll be suprised if they drop again but I'll be patiently waiting for whatever they got brewin up!!! stay blazed folks
They have the TK BX1 crosses for 200 now. Also they opened up in OC as well

Top Bottom