JUNGLE

• Thread starter Oa.ahhu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I was thinking of putting a dehumidifier in a sealed box say 2x2x2' with an input/output source and piping the air under the smart pots through this. I'd just place the plants on individual platforms that lift them 3-4 inches of the ground. Just an idea , not sure how crazy it sounds.

threatco

threatco

I was thinking of putting a dehumidifier in a sealed box say 2x2x2' with an input/output source and piping the air under the smart pots through this. I'd just place the plants on individual platforms that lift them 3-4 inches of the ground. Just an idea , not sure how crazy it sounds.

That sounds like you are just about all set. I do flood/drain in expanded clay with LED, so pretty much as opposite as tent growers can be lol.

Are you going to train them at all? With 9 I don't suppose you need to. But still, a little trellis netting to guide the initial stretch could be handy.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
That sounds like you are just about all set. I do flood/drain in expanded clay with LED, so pretty much as opposite as tent growers can be lol.

Are you going to train them at all? With 9 I don't suppose you need to. But still, a little trellis netting to guide the initial stretch could be handy.
im not sure how the light spread would look with the hps and the mh in that tent , wish i new how to calculate that.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
im not sure how the light spread would look with the hps and the mh in that tent , wish i new how to calculate that.
I keep my Hps and mh 24” to 36” above my canopy mainly 36” I’m tall and hit my head if it is at 24 “😬

threatco

threatco

You can use a free lux meter app on your phone, measure the lux, and then use this website to guestimate that into PPFD.

You want about 650-900 ppfd in best-case scenarios at peak flowering without CO2 I think.

threatco

threatco

Laptop doesnt either lol. Gonna buy a light meter then

That's too bad. I assumed most smartphones have them now. Maybe you can just borrow one. I know the actual PAR meters cost 165$+ but if you just get a Lux meter and convert on the website those seem to be about 30ish.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I wonder if i should top them at like 2 feet to keep them from getting too tall 🤔
I’m about to top mine down in veg tent I take top and laterals as cuttings .

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
That's too bad. I assumed most smartphones have them now. Maybe you can just borrow one. I know the actual PAR meters cost 165$+ but if you just get a Lux meter and convert on the website those seem to be about 30ish.
Probably just gonna wait a bit , things are tight atm 😂

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Running a 600w hps atm going to flip when they finish adjusting to the hps

Top Bottom