Junk's Growing Log

• Thread starter SmithsJunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Look at the progression of those galz. Just flat azz blowin up!!!! Dont stop now I'm almost there baby..... lmao. Love your outdoor pics. Keep em comin.

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.

Since I got my new camera about a week ago I've taken over 3000 pics of my girls. When I buy a new veiwfinder magnifier I'll be able to get the shots I want instead of "spray and pray" while doing micro focus adjustments. I'm getting old. My eyes aren't what they used to be.

You guys seem to appreciate their unconventional beauty as much as I do. I'll do my best to keep bringing the photos. I will post all the way to cured product.

Going to take my best shots and see if they'll let me enter them in the county fair next year. In the meantime, galleries are always looking for amateur photographers that best represent the spirit of our community. I'm nowhere near good enough with my equipment yet and I need some upgrades. A couple of new prime lenses along with that new viewfinder would do it.

I'll try to post new ones at least every couple days.

There are some really talented photographers on this forum. I like looking at great photographs as much as taking them. Challenges me to become better.

These were taken across the street from my house. I am truly blessed to live where I do.
(I wish I could post them full-size, shrinking them takes so much detail away.)
Oak Across the Street 2332
No Tresspassing 2309

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Just some nug tops... Was blown away at how fast these flowers are multiplying, had to snap a few shots with the phone.

( This is with no bloom assistance, I'm chompin at the bit to see what Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom will do. A couple more days. Almost pulled the trigger on the little AN I have but I don't want to risk burning since I have no idea what's in the AN.)

20170830 180941
20170830 180932
20170830 180923
20170830 180906
20170830 180913
20170830 180859
20170830 180854
20170830 180739

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Tracking my Tiger and Big Bloom, it was leaving Rawlings WY. Reminded me of a memory...

20+ years ago, when I got out of the Air Force, I got stuck in that blip on the map. Was coming home, riding my Suzuki GS650L on I-80. Just crackin 100+mph and lost a 6" chunk of rubber off my back tire. I have no idea how I'm not dead. The bike about ripped my arms off it was shaking so bad as I downshifted. If it wasn't for my bitch bar that chunk probably would've hit me in the back of the helmet and killed me. As I slowed I caught the second exit to Rawlings. Used my last $60 for a motel room and breakfast. A guy in the diner almost talked me into staying in town and working as a rough neck. The people were so nice but I wanted to go home after being away so long. A pawnshop broker bought my $3K bike for $150 and a reissue bus ticket to L.A. via Salt Lake. Had to spend $90 to get another ticket to Sac from Salt Lake City.

I had totally forgotten that happened. Those were crazy times, fun though.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

One thing I never expected when I planted my garden was to lose over 40 lbs in 2 1/2 months. Sh*t, another 30 or so and I'll be back to my fightin weight. I recommend it to fat people everywhere. Grow some f*ckin pot you lazy b*tches! JK, ROFL

Here's some phone pics of the girls this morning. The phone-cam doesn't have a wide enough angle to get the whole plant (poor me, what a problem to have, lol). A new adjustable magnified range finder is on order for my Pentax. Then I can MF at a distance.

20170901 070259
20170901 070435
20170901 070453
20170901 070527
20170901 070559
20170901 070620

(f*ck I'm baked this morning)

Ceveres

Ceveres

What's your outdoor temp today? This morning was 49°F, It is about 60°F now. Been getting real chilly at night lately. Wonder how it will affect my outdoor girl in the next 6-7 weeks

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

What's your outdoor temp today? This morning was 49°F, It is about 60°F now. Been getting real chilly at night lately. Wonder how it will affect my outdoor girl in the next 6-7 weeks

It was about the same as you I think, maybe a bit warmer. It gets cold where I am in the next couple-few months. Right in the middle of harvest season. You should be ok, but Michigan? I was stationed in NE and I know what you mean by cold. People from Cali generally have no idea what what real cold is. I think it's more about soil temp unless your talking about your infamous temp drops that turn everything into a popsicle. I don't know if there's any defense against that. I've read that the soil should be around 60F six inches down. I'm no expert though.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Gave em a mild shower yesterday to shake off some mites and dust, and wash some nutes off lower leaves. One cola on the runt fell over on it's side. Thought it was kinda funny (ha ha) because she's so low. Like some fat ass drunk trying to walk up a hill just gave up and dropped. I have a feelung there are going to be a lot more of these sticks holding up colas. Works for me, I love tending my girls. My fatass girls.

20170902 102334

Believe it or not, my runt is my favorite. She reminds me of my first wife, little short hot chick with big TaTa's. Sexy sexy.

She doesn't look loaded from the top. Very, very, leafy it seems...
20170902 101839

...but then you lift her skirt...
20170902 101816

...that's where she keeps the goodies.

If I had more more space I would consider growing all ground-pounders, like her. But I'd keep em super low, stretching like ground level wagon wheels. Talk about main-lining. No secondaries and no elevation to have to push nutrients up. I bet I could pull radials out, 7, 8, maybe 9' from center. An 18' wide plant, sick. The sticky meditation spiral of dope. Yeeahh.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

1504388085155 1275111824

If you own one of these or a similar sprayer, I'm modifying this pain in the a$$, f^cking thing, tomorrow. I will no longer be holding this trigger made for Hercules for a half hour and hurting my back and hips keeping the nute spray off the leaves. I'm using the aforementioned POS, a garden wand, hose clamp, and water counter. I know, I know, it sounds simple. But some people aren't quite as creative as others and might not have thought of it yet (*cough cough* indica smokers), lol. I just figured WTF not. I'll post pics of Frankensprayer tomorrow.

Strangeone

Strangeone

Gave em a mild shower yesterday to shake off some mites and dust, and wash some nutes off lower leaves. One cola on the runt fell over on it's side. Thought it was kinda funny (ha ha) because she's so low. Like some fat ass drunk trying to walk up a hill just gave up and dropped. I have a feelung there are going to be a lot more of these sticks holding up colas. Works for me, I love tending my girls. My fatass girls.

View attachment 736565
Believe it or not, my runt is my favorite. She reminds me of my first wife, little short hot chick with big TaTa's. Sexy sexy.

She doesn't look loaded from the top. Very, very, leafy it seems...
View attachment 736567
...but then you lift her skirt...
View attachment 736568
...that's where she keeps the g;):smoking:oodies.

If I had more more space I would consider growing all ground-pounders, like her. But I'd keep em super low, stretching like ground level wagon wheels. Talk about main-lining. No secondaries and no elevation to have to push nutrients up. I bet I could pull radials out, 7, 8, maybe 9' from center. An 18' wide plant, sick. The sticky meditation spiral of dope. Yeeahh.
Beautiful fat buds!!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I hate to do it, but after just talking about not using Azamax again, I have to. Five to seven weeks is too far out to leave them be. In this heat the Borg population is exploding. This is the last chance I have for a series of sprays before the flowers tighten up. I've got about two weeks to get it done before it'll start effecting flavor, I figure. I don't know why, but the Borg love the f^ck out of my Sativa and I can barely find any on my Kush.

I'm spraying them both the same because they share the same trellis and I've caught those two spotted b*tches migrating on it.

Azamax will be here Mon/Tues. Going full strength (.40) for three hits 5 days apart. Should git'er done.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I hate to do it, but after just talking about not using Azamax again, I have to. Five to seven weeks is too far out to leave them be. In this heat the Borg population is exploding. This is the last chance I have for a series of sprays before the flowers tighten up. I've got about two weeks to get it done before it'll start effecting flavor, I figure. I don't know why, but the Borg love the f^ck out of my Sativa and I can barely find any on my Kush.

I'm spraying them both the same because they share the same trellis and I've caught those two spotted b*tches migrating on it.

Azamax will be here Mon/Tues. Going full strength (.40) for three hits 5 days apart. Should git'er done.
Best of luck. I'm researching IPM (integrated pest management) systems as we speak. Picked up a bottle of neem oil today and learned that Azamax' s active ingredient is Azadirachtin which is an extract from neem. Azasol is a soluble powdered version. Still researching..lol

Top Bottom