Just 3 grows in. first grow was amazing 2nd i might have harvested too early this one #3 i let go longer. mature buds are getting leaves.whats up?

• Thread starter Johnnysmall1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Johnnysmall1

Just 3 grows in  first grow was amazing 2nd i might have harvested too early this one 3 i let

Madmax

Madmax

Dunno man..looks like a reveg kinda with the top growth.looks suss for mold aswell.just seeing those brown leafs and a few crunchy ones makes me think that..hopefully it isnt..

ninjadip

ninjadip

Dunno man..looks like a reveg kinda with the top growth.looks suss for mold aswell.just seeing those brown leafs and a few crunchy ones makes me think that..hopefully it isnt..
I see what you mean, there is a worrisome brown spot in there.

It's unfortunately very possible it is mold and the reveg is the plant trying to beat it

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Very funky lookin, I concur with the suspect of bud rot. Hope it’s not but I’d do some investigating. Crack open a bud carefully away from other plants and away from face where the brown is and post a pick

J

Johnnysmall1

Sorry about the time delay work keeps me tooooo busy. Here are the pics let meknow if more is needed. I have also been using molasses weekly

20221110 220631
20221110 220537
J

Johnnysmall1

I dissected the bud it seems most of the brown is dry sugar leaves and those small puffy oval things i have gotten before .idk what they are but they seem to come with each layer of bud

J

Johnnysmall1

If its mold is it garbage? Can i make edibles ?or make oil

ninjadip

ninjadip

Fyi I've heard it's real bad to breathe in or smoke, so I wouldn't try to salvage any buds that have signs of rot

J

Johnnysmall1

Guess a need to research what bud rot is uggg major bummer . I am sure there are pics to be seen if anyone has a link to good info i would appreciate the help . Not into hurting anyone. Thanks

TSD

TSD

I dissected the bud it seems most of the brown is dry sugar leaves and those small puffy oval things i have gotten before .idk what they are but they seem to come with each layer of bud
The "oval things " are calyxes, that's where the female parts are , inside... that's your bud. The little brown hard things are seeds or what would be seeds if she were pollinated. Your bud has mold and has for a while... burn it with fire... outside to kill it, not to inhale it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom